Chapter 5~ Betrayal

Start from the beginning

   Duskshine walked away.

   Rainbow blitz then sat at the empty hallway, as it wasn't as empty as he was feeling. How could he do that? He didn't deserve to do that. Blitz had to fine some way to get out of this situation. How bad can one picture ruin both his and Applejacks lives?

  He sighed. Blitz wanted nothing more to cry. But he was a teenage boy, big boys don't cry. This treatment was awful. Why is Duskshine so jealous of him? Couldn't he kept it in? 

    Rainbow blitz felt unfair from not just Duskshine, but life itself. He thought he could actually just be happy for once, with his source of happiness aka Applejack beside him. But of course, life has its ways of being a pain in the ass.

    Applejack was at the hallway, her and Blitz usually meet. Something was wrong, Blitz wasn't coming at all. She had texted him but no reply. She didn't want to fret over it, maybe he was busy. But she couldn't shake this horrible feeling. That something bad had happened. Is she worrying too much?

She got up, and roams across the hallways. Her eyes brightened as she saw a rainbow haired boy that was sitting down beside his locker. Something was off.. off about him.

"Blitz, are you alright?" Applejack has a rush of worry go through her as she waited for a response.

She sat down beside him, and their Blitz glanced at her with these sorrowful eyes, then after that he tried to avoid eye contact. Rainbow blitz looked left, then right, there was no sight of Duskshine, so it might have been ok.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Rainbow Blitz Said as he let a chuckle out with a relief of sigh, scratching his head,"I just having it rough."

"Would you like to talk about it?" Applejack asked eagerly keeping her eyes directed to him.

"No I think this one I can handle," Blitz replied with a smile creeping on his face.

He was gonna handle it. He just needed to find blackmail on Duskshine.

   Blitz wrapped his arms around her arms catching her surprised from the sudden contact. He rubbed slowly on it, gently caressing it with graciousness.

"I'm glad you are here," Rainbow Blitz Said.

   Applejack then again, had her heart beat in lightness. She questioned every bit of this feeling.

"Me too," Applejack jokes with a laugh,"I'm glad I'm here."

   Rainbow blitz laughed and stared at her beautifully looking at her sweet laugh. The sweetest laugh, of all... it was so her... so beautiful.

Suddenly Blitz heard a lot of buzzing noises. He got his phone outside of his pockets. Someone was persistently texting him a lot. Applejack raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

Rainbow blitz focused his eyes on his screen and saw that Duskshine was threatening him.

Duskshine: I will send it. All you have to do is stop talking with her.

Duskshine: tell her you don't want to be friends with her

Rainbow blitz gulped. How does he even know that he was talking to Applejack? He was right in one thing. Blitz was being a tad selfish, but he loved her.

He looked at her and couldn't bring himself to say it,"Applejack...."

"What? What happened?! Everything ok?" Applejack Said in her worried tone.

"I.. don't," Rainbow Blitz Said as he was giving eye contact to her, then he glanced at the wall, as he stood up, for your own good," I don't think I can be friends with you any more!"