Chapter 10: WhiteRose! Part 1, meeting with the schnees.

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help to wide my eyes with surprised. I didn't know that the decision of one girl could caused four kingdoms to fight each other. But I agreed with miss Rose. She was an amazing Blacksmith. Could be the best in the world and if she decided to work under us people might think we might be ready for war. With her speed and Amazing Blacksmithship she could arm an whole army in one month.

Ruby:"For centuries, my ancestors only work for themselves. Well most of them. 100 years ago due to a greedy decision of one man. He sent four kingdoms to war. I don't think you would want that to Happened. I don't think we have no problem wining the war but you would lost all trust that your ancestors have forge. "

Jacques schnee:" Than i would you fight under my family. Or fight for My daughter since she will be the future queen.  "

I looked at My father with shock. Did he heard of me talking to captain ironwood of hiring a personal guards for myself!? Impossible I never said her name.

Ruby:" I knew you called me for those two. I am not like the girl last year. I won't be intimated by you. And you know very well the reason why I couldn't accept this. "

Jacques schnee:"just  thought you might change your mind about it. After all you are more... Sensible than your older sister. "

Ruby:"You did sent both our mothers to their death. Yang of course would be not happy with you. So is my father. "

Jacques schnee:" ahh your father. Taiyang Xiao Long right? Is he still a womanizer? I mean he married two woman. "

*Ruby pov*

I couldn't help to sigh with anger. If he wasn't the king of vale I would beat him up. How dare him insulted my family. I stood up. 'no point staying here. ' I don't care if he was the king of vale I am getting out of here. And if he was to stop me I would fight my way through. I was not that 15 year old girl. Every rose have it's thorns and I had mine.

"It was nice chatting with you. I will get this request by a week time. Because Its the king's orders."

' and I don't want to work any longer on this prince's gift.' I started to walk away only to be stop by Princess Weiss grabbing my hand. Princess Weiss looked like she didn't know what she was doing. She stood up straight and cleared her throat.

Weiss:"I would like to talk to you in private. A little chat with the future queen. You should know more about me. Just in case you would like to work for me in the future. Now would you excuse me father. "

I tried not to scream with happiness. Screamed that she actually remember me! I followed her till we reached a beautiful garden. I decided to pull back the chair for the princess before I sat down. Klein poured us some coffee again before Weiss excused him.

Weiss:" first I would like to apologise for not appearing  yesterday. My father made me company the prince of Altas for the whole day. I am really sorry. I wanted to meet you again today. Well trying to meet you. I.... I ... Ah I'm sorry! Please forgive me! "

I couldn't help to chuckle while princess Weiss stared at me weirdly before frowning.

Weiss:" I would not hesitate to call the guards on you. "

" No no I'm sorry. I didnt mean to laugh at you I just find you adorable. "

I covered my mouth shut but it was too late I already said it. Princess Weiss's eyes widen with shock before she looked away blushing. 'oh God she is cute. '

Weiss:" .... You ... You are the cute one..."

My mind just exploded with happinesses. After awhile we started talking about everything and anything. It was great. Watching Weiss smile and laugh made my heart flattered so hard it wanted to come out. Suddenly I remembered that I left Yang and Blake at the shop.

"Princess Wei-"

Weiss:" Weiss is fine. "

" U... Um w...w..Weiss. I have to go I kinda left the shop at Yang's hand. "

Princess Weiss looked disappointed and sad  that it made me wanted to mentally slap myself. I rubbed the red tip of my hair.

"Actually I could stay longer ..."

Weiss:" no no I shouldn't keep you waiting. You are the rose crafter you must have alot of things to do. "

" Well that is true but I'm the rose crafter I can manged it. Just hold on let me call Zwei. "

Weiss:" Zwei? "

" Do you have a pen and paper?"

Weiss called someone named Wila and a dog faunus maid came with a pen and paper. I couldn't help to stare at her.

"I like your ears. You looked like Zwei but brown!"

She blushed slightly causing Weiss to frown. Wila bowed down low.

Wila:" Well I have to thank Princess Weiss for hiring me. She is a wonderful woman. Kind and sweet!"

" You are not wrong at that. Hold on Princess Weiss I had to call someone. "

I took out a special dog whistle made by me. The sound produce was different from other whistle. After awhile I heard shouting and than a black and white dog appeared at the entrance of the garden.

Guard 1:" you! Stop the- ack"

Zwei jumpped and head butt him in the gut before running to me barking.

"ZWEI!!!"
---------------------------------------------------
An: I try to make Jacques schnee nice. (Weiss father) I really try. But everything i type was bad. So I decided why not let him be bad. He is a dicccckkkk. So yeah. Anyways I know it's a little short the events are too fast but don't worry I ain't time skipping yet. One more chapter. I still got a date don't i? So stay for more. ( I will be publishing this and another one so you don't have to wait)

Till next chapter! Kira wolf out! Stay pawsome!~*wink* don't forget to vote, comment and share!