Chapter 10: WhiteRose! Part 1, meeting with the schnees.

Start from the beginning

Jacques schnee:" Well.. Then she wouldn't be called... Beauty hunter right?"

I nodded. We did small talks for awhile. I started to stay alert. 'The king only call me for this?' unlikely. There must be more.

I picked up my cup and was about to drink when I saw Princess Weiss. She looked more beautiful than I last met her. 'what am I saying she always looked beautiful.' She walked towards the table and sat down in front of me not noticing me. Which hurted my feelings. Klein poured a cup of coffee for her.

Weiss:" Thanks you Klein. It smell wonderful."

Klein:" I'm glad you love my coffee,princess.  The schnee family always deserve the best."

Weiss:"Thank you klein. Father I hoped this worth my time. You do know how much I appreciate Mr Opzin lessons. "

Jacques schnee:" Well she is as important as Opzin. Power Is as important knowledge. Meet Ruby Rose who is commonly known as the Rose crafter. "

*Weiss pov*

*10 mins ago*

" There is a visitor?"

Klein:"Yes. The king wanted you to be there right away.  They are currently In the dinning room waiting for you.

Klein came in and interrupted me at my second favorite thing of the day. Lessons with Mr Opzin. My first thing is Ruby- I cleared my throat before I excused myself from the room. I bet it was some royal person or someone important. But nonetheless. This person had wasted my time.

I hurried to the dinning room.  I didn't bother to look at the man who had interrupted me at the best of the day.  I waited for Klein to pour me a glass of coffee. Once he did, I picked up my cup. The aroma of the coffee hit my nose. 'ah... After a long day Klein's coffee will energize one quickly.'  Klein make the best coffee in the renmant. To me.

" Thanks you Klein. It smell wonderful."

Klein:" I'm glad you love my coffee, Princess.
The schnee family always deserve the best."

" Father I hoped this worth my time. You do know I appreciate Mr Opzin lessons. "

Jacques schnee:" Well she is as important as Opzin. Power Is as important knowledge. Meet Ruby Rose commonly known as the Rose crafter. "

I was about to drink it but stopped when I had the name " Ruby Rose" and "Rose crafter" I looked at Miss Rose who waved at me secretly waved at me. Than she stood up and bowed.

Ruby:" Hello Princess Weiss. My name is Ruby Rose. I am the current owner and also the Blacksmith of Rose Xiao Long crafter. I was often called Rose crafter. I am famous for my speed and Amazing Work. Or that what people say. My work is normal. I just enjoy making them.  I am a weapon lover after all. "

Jacques schnee:" And she is also the daughter of Summer Rose. May she rest in peace. "

I just stared at her with shock and surprised. All this time I thought the Rose crafter was a male but actually she was that beautiful dork I crashed into! I was suddenly lost of words. Ruby just smiled sadly before sitting down. ' stupid me! Speak! She might think I don't know her or I just ignoring her!' before I could speak, Ruby speak up.

Ruby:" All due to respect. I don't think you call me just to make an armor and a weapon just for prince of Altas. What else you summoned me for?"

Jacques schnee:"I would like you to work for us. As our personal blacksmith. "

Ruby:" My answer is the same as one year ago. No. I couldn't work under you. Unless you want war with the Haven kingdom or any kingdom. I had make a peaceful agreement with every kingdoms that I would not work under anyone but myself. I would not work under you even though I am living at my home land Vale. My works is for everyone. If I would work under you the other three kingdom may think you are ready for war. "