Harry’s POV

That girl was just absolutely gorgeous. Her dark waves flowed down her back and her big blue eyes were hard to look away from. By the way that Liam looked at her, I wondered if he had a thing for her. I immediately wanted to get to know this girl Grace.

“Hey Harry, do you want to eat lunch with us in the café today?” Liam asked.

“Yes. I would love to.” I immediately answered, my eyes never leaving Grace.

My heart was beating so dang fast.

………………

I couldn’t even wait for lunch. I couldn’t wipe the stupid grin off my face all day until I walked into the café. As soon as I walked in, someone bumped into me, his nacho’s ending up all down the front of my white T-shirt.

“Dammit man. Watch it.” I snapped before realizing that I sounded like a complete jerk.

I looked down at the dark headed kid who looked pretty terrified.

“I’m so sorry man. You know, I have an extra shirt in my gym bag if you’ll just give me a sec…”

He dropped his bags to the tile floor and started rummaging through his belongings.

“Hey mate it’s alright. I’ll be fine. I’m sorry I was such a jerk.” I apologized.

The kid stood up, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

“I’m Calum Hood.”

“Hi…Harry Styles.”

“You know, this might be funny at like a reunion in ten years.”

“I wouldn’t exactly go that far.” I told him, motioning to my ruined shirt.

He laughed and I shook his hand, still feeling a little bad about snapping at him. I guess it was just a habit. Calum disappeared and I grabbed a handful of napkins, attempting to clean up my shirt.

“I’m pretty sure that’s just making it worse.” I heard a voice say.

I looked up to find Grace. I sighed as I threw the wadded up napkins into the trashcan. She covered her pink lips with her hand and started giggling.

“What? I might be a mess but this was not my fault.”

She shook her head and reached into her bag for something.

“I have a T-shirt from gym class. It’s about three sizes too big so it should fit you.”

She handed it to me and I laughed when she told me that it might smell like her perfume. I lifted it up to my nose, inhaling the fruity scent.

“Nice.”

“Thanks.”

“So…”

“So…” she replied.

I laughed, having no clue what to say to this beautiful girl. When she smiled, I tripped over my own feet, ending up on the floor. Why the hell was I so damn clumsy? She knelt down to help me up and I grinned at her to hide my utter embarrassment.

“I’m not usually like this.” I explained.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.” I said, grinning from ear to ear.

Liam’s POV

I watched them from our table. I wasn’t sure that I liked that Harry guy anymore. She was giggling and smiling with him. He looked into her which pissed me off. I didn’t like the way they acted together. I wanted her to be looking at me that way.

“Li, what’s wrong?” Sammy asked from beside me.

I took a bite of my sandwich and motioned over to Grace and Harry.

“Oh they really look happy, don’t they?”

“Sam, you’re not helping.”

“Sorry Liam.” She apologized, wrapping a comforting arm around my back.

I shook my head, looking away. I abruptly stood and walked out of the school and into the courtyard. Grace was my girl and nobody was going to take her away. Not even Harry.