They frown.

Dami:Oh please you said that the first time we went to the club.

Olivia:Oh yeah. I remember that we all we so nervous going for the first time. It was also the first time of ever meeting taffy.

Dami:Yeah the first out of many times of going. The first time we felt like we actually belonged somewhere.

I remember it well.

flashback

It was a few weeks after dede,olivia, and me became friends. We were walk out of school. Non of us wanted to go home. So we decided to walk around the sidewalk

Dede:Guys I've been thinking. Since we hate going home lets all sneak out tonight.

Dami:Dede where the hell do you think were ganna go?

Dede:Well. How about a this club. You know in the south side.

Dami:A club? Are you fucking crazy?!

Dede:Come on it'll be fun! Just think about it. No worries,no abuse,no family issues!

Olivia and I look at eachother then at dede.

Dami:Fuck it. Lets do it. You only live once. Right?

Olivia:Yeah life's a bitch! Lets get crazy tonight!

Dede gave us a wide happy grin.

Dede:Alright! Then lets do it!

We all say goodbye and went home to get ready.

I get home to father only the couch drinking as usual. I tried to walk passed him but he noticed me.

Bruce:Come here you fucking mistake!

I flinched as he yelled at me to go to him. I walk towards him.

Dami:Yes father?

Bruce:Get me another beer brat.

Dami:Dont you think you've had enough?

-SLAP-

Bruce:How dare you talk back to me! Now go get me another beer before I do worse!

I held in my tears walk to the kitchen and grabbed the beer bottle handed it to him And walked to my room and locked it.

Later that night I woke up at 10 pm I put on a hoodie and my shoes and climbed out the window. We haven't been to the bad side of town at night together before. Though probably anything is better then our hell at home.

I meet dede and olivia to the place we decided to meet at and waved to them.

Dede:Dami you came!

Olivia:Hey dami!

Dami:Hi, yeah I came. So what now?

Dede:Well first lets go to a store around here.

Olivia:Dont you think thats alittle unsafe? I mean both of us are girls and damian is a straight up pretty boy.

Dami:Hey!

Olivia:What? Its true.

I roll my eyes at her and sigh

Dami:Plus we all look like privileged trust fund kids.

Dede:Yeah thats true thats why I got us something else!

Both of us:What?

Dese:New clothes!

Dami:I'd rather not put on anything that you might be thinking.