midnight

Dede:Dami lets stay later than midnight this time. I really want to have a sleep over!

Dede always had crazy ideas and liked to live on the edge. I didn't blame her. We all liked feeling free, we like to
Like living free. As we say " Crazy but Free" that was what we always said to give what other people called hope and made us believe that we too could be free of our lives.

Dami:But what if we get in trouble?

Dede: It'll be fun! Come on, don't you want to go out tonight?

Dami:Sure lets do it but not at any of our houses how about a motel we could all pitch in

I said calmly.
Olivia:Yeah lets do I'd rather be here than that hell I call my house!

Dede:Ok then its settled were having a sleep over at Luna's see ya there!😃

Time skip to that night
######

I lock my doors and get some snacks for the sleepover we would be staying at a small motel but we were just gonna stay out most of the time.

Later that night was fun and i decided to sing to sing at the club stage "this is how we do"
(Sing)

Dami:"This it to all the ladies eating breakfast in last nights dress"!

Dede:This is to all the girls going home with 10 and waking up with a 2!
Ha not me!!

We were all just laughing and dancing.
Then it came for us to leave and go to the hotel.

Dede:So what should we eat?

Dede said, taking off her earings.

Olivia:Lets cook up some veggie burgers and icecream

Olivia had said taking out the ingredients I had bought a huge bottle of soda to go with it and we dug in just being happy that we were together without any insults or punches getting thrown at us. It felt like a real family...

Dami:So dede you gonna tell us the other reason you wanted to get out of the house?

I said knowing somthing was up.

She stopped eating.

Dede:Nothings up I just dont want to be there right now.

Dami: Woman, I've know you for 3 years I know when your lieing now what happened  I said as I gritted my teeth.

Dede:I...I.. Daddy said he wanted to marry some lady and give everything to their new daughter that they were expecting.tearing up. ...and then he..sniff... H-hit me.
Tears were pouring down her face.

Dami:That bastard! Im ganna kill him!

Olivia:Damian calm down!

Olivia:You know this is just how it goes were are not needed to people thats just how it is we can't change anything!

Olivia was now crying too.

Dami:Its... Its just not fair, I'd rather me free! I-I just w-want to be free!

I fell against the floor slidding down

Dami:... Why are we still fighting for this fucking life?  why am I even fucking alive! Why did it have to be like t-this!?

Now I was begining to cry too.

Dede:Because thats just how it goes and we cant just change if this is who we really are!

Dede cried and we all hugged eachother. I leaned against Dede and began to sing a Melody.

Dami: I guess I have to face...That in this awful place I shouldn't show a trace of doubt~

I fell asleep in the comfort of my two only friends.When we woke up it was 6 am and I knew I should have been home.

But pulled against the grain~

Dami:Shitshitshitshit!!!

Dami:WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!

So we all got dressed ran in the cold back to our houses.

Then I was greeted by father,drake pushed me aside

Tim:"trash" he muttered and went outside then followed by todd

Jason:"brat"
he said as they headed out leaving me alone with father.

Bruce:WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!
He yelled in rage.

I Feel a little pain that I would rather due without~

Dami:I was just out...

I said smelling the scotch in his breath.

Then he slapped me sending me crashing into the ground, he then started saying stuff.

Bruce:I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD.

then I started to shout too.

Dami:THEN MABEY YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN A CONDOM THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE DUMBASS!!!

then his hand struck me again.

Bruce:your a disgrace to this family
he said coldly

Bruce:go to your room.

Dami:I HATE YOU!!! I WISHED I FUCKING STAYED DEAD TOO!!!SO YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

I'd rather be free~ free~ free~

I'd Rather be Free~ free~ free~

I had said a I ran to my room and slammed the door I curled on my bed trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't anymore so I silently cried as I put on my earphones and falling asleep to the melody.

Free~ Free~ free....

Dami: From here~....

When I woke up I went to put on my clothes and when I looked in the mirrior I had a black mark on my cheek

Dami: Damit

I walked to school like always did since no one really ever wanted to drive me there. I walked to olivia and dede when I saw them in the distance.

Olivia:Hey Dami... I'm guessing you got in trouble too, huh?

Olivia said, She also had a bruise on her lip.

Dami:Yeah

(bell rings)

Dede:come on lets go to class see you after school.

      Time skip after school
______________________________________

Dede: I'll see you guys tonight, later!!! dede yelled as she walked to her car.

When I got home I was greeted with a name that was all too familiar...

"Hey baby-bat long time no see"

When I look up I was suprised to see someone I thought I should have forgotten a long ago.

It was Richard Dick motherfucking Grayson.