a dancing beauty

Dick

When damian left i was pissed i should have went easier on him but seeing him like that made me mad that he wouldnt listen to reason.

As i was thinking All my thoughts were washed away when wally decided to call me up to go to a strip club i was hesitant but decided that i needed to forget for a little while so i agreed.

We got to the strip club it was called the golden blues it seemed kinda interesting when we got inside they were introducing a dancer.

And now for the cutest with the most sass our delicate yet poisonous flower! Give It Up For Angel!!!!

Then the lights gave out then just one white one and it shined on someone a small cute yet hot looking figure then a the song began to play on the floor.

Then they started to the beat when i got closer finally saw it.

It was Damian!

SON OF A BITCH! There is no way in hell that damian my baby brother is a stripper!

But he was! Wearing a black top that covered only his chest a frilly mini skirt with chains rapped around his waist and nee high comvers and pearl lip gloss.

When the song was over he gave the finger and stuck out his tongue and strutted off.

I was pissed the fact that everyone was staring and cheering at him made me want to take him away and let no one touch or even see him.

That's it!!!!THAT LITTLE BRAT IS SO DEAD!!!!

Damian POV

After i got off stage i got a request

Lucy:Its in the private room and hes spending alot think hes rich

So i got there hoping i only have to talk to earn something for the day.

When i get to the private room i stop in my tracks i dont know how he keeps on finding me!

Hey baby bat or should i say "ANGLE"

Dami:I-

Dick:Save it brat.

he growled

Dick:well?

Dami:Well what?

Dick:My lap dance. you work here you should know how to do a lap dance.

Dami:I....I dont need to if i dont want to thats the policy.

Dick:Actually it says if you pay enough you are obligated to do it so get to it baby bat.

He was right and he did pay a good amount so i can't refuse. stupid policy!

Dick:Well im waiting!

I step closer to him and he pulls me onto his lap. One of His hands was on my inner thigh and the other was on my waist holding me up.

Dick:You know for a boy you have curvy small waist.

Dami:Shut up

i start to blush

He gets close to my ear and whispers something as he chuckles.

Dick:your always so cute when you blush it makes me crazy sometimes.

At that point in sure im as red as red hood. Then i feel a hand running up my top. I feel his breath hitting against my neck.

Dami:P-please enough

i whisper i feel him strocking my chest his hands cold.he moves to my neck where he starts to suck . I bit my lip trying not make a sound. I grip onto his shirt breathing in his colone.

Dami:S-stop

Dick:Im Marking you. People have to learn your mine, not theirs.

Dami:A-are we d-one

Dick:Almost, Im only going to be letting you work here on some conditions ok?

I nod quietly looking away

He gently tilts my chin to him he smirks .

Dick:You are not allowed do this with anyone else I am the only one who can touch you.your mine got it.and last your giving me your phone number i want you to call me just at least once to hear you.you understand?

I nod and he smirks.

Dick:Good boy we can be done then

he sets me down from his lap.

Dick:Alright now number please.

I pout

He chuckles again

Dick: your so cute when you wanna be angry, and your stage name doesn't help either I liked your dance though

Dami:Tt whatever here

I give him my number he looks satisfied and starts to go but then turns to me.

Dick:Here ya go ill be seeing you soon baby bat

he gives me 300 dollars as we head out if the private room.

Dami:W-what grayson this is too much!

Dick:I said keep it i gatta go remember what i said ok. Bye.

he kisses my cheek smirks then leaves me blushing crazily with 300 dollars.

Then i hear squeals behind me i look to see lola dede olivia and lucy all grinning.

Dede:Omg dami!

Dami:What?

Lola:Dont you what us what the hell happend in there!?

Dami:We...just talked(i blush more)

Lucy:Oh yeah cause that hickey on your neck says other wise!

Olive:Oh damn!

Dede:Are you still a virgin!?

Dami:What yes! Still blushing.

Lucy:Sooo who was he?

Dede:It was grayson wasn't it.

.........

All of them:Oh my god!

Dami:I-i-its not what you think!

Lola:Oh yeah then why are you blushing like crazy and have a huge hickey on your neck.😏

Olivia:Dude you how much did he give you!He must really like you.

TT

Dede:what did he say!

Dami:well

After i told tell what happened

Olivia:So hes not ganna tell anyone where we are

Dami:I guess not

Olivia:That's great!

Dede:Oh right i have to tell you something too!

Dami:What?

Dede:Well...... Jack asked me to coffee!!!!!

Dami:Ha new it olive you owe me 20 bucks

Olive:Damit i had 2 weeks in the bet.

Dede:And when exactly are you going to ask out Carly?

Olive:W-what!?

Dami:Oh please we know you like her.

Olive:I dont know i dont even know if she like me.

Dede:Oh she definitely dose

Olive:Yeah well when are you going to admit your feelings for grayson!

Dami:Shut up!

Olivia:Ohhhhh so you admit you do!

Dami:TT

Sometimes You just cant let love go.