sweet revenge

When we wake up we go down to the living room im tired annoyed and mad i didnt want to get involved with my shitty 'family' all i wanted to do was to go back home hell i even missed work talking with the girls them sharing gossip argue i missed all of it even if it was a dangerous city supposedly.

Olivia:Hey dami you doing ok?

Dede:Hey sweety are you alright you want some food?

Dami:It fine im alright fuck todd im juat tired i just dont want to be here anymore.

Olivia:I know me neither.

Dede:Hey guys lets go visit taffy she always has something to say come on.

We were going to walk out when

Bruce:Were are you going?

Dami:Out. And we walk out not giving a fuck if he dissaproved or not.

We start to walk through the city of gotham thinking on how it used detested yet like this city. Walk along the side walk till we saw our old school our lives were a hellish nightmare there until i finally had the guts to say fuck it all to everything there.

The we walk to taffys apartment where we knock on her door to be greeted by her.

Taffy:Oh my god you guys!

She gives us a big hug.

Dam:Hey taffy yes were back hopfully not for long though.

Taffy:Well hey be sure not to get caught.

We all laugh.

We spend a few hour talking.

Taffy:Sooo i have something to tell all of you and im so glad i can tell you in person............IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Dami:REALLY!

Taffy:YES!

Dede:Im so happy for you whens the wedding!!

Taffy:Its going to be in 7 months in another church its small but classy it was where my mama got married and i wanted to respect tradition and cole agreed! And i have something big to ask you!

What is it. We all say in unison.

Taffy:I have known you all for 3 years i have seen you as my friends so im asking WILL YOU BE MY BRIDESMAIDS!!!

Olivia:OMG YES!

Dede:OF COURSE!

Taffy:and dami you have always defended me and always came to talk even with the shit that was going on at home so wanna know WILL YOU BE MY.....MAID OF HONOR!!!

Dami:w-what me?

Taffy:Yes you!

Dami:Well i mean..... but are you sure?

Taffy:Of course i choose you so you my maid of honor.

Dami:Hell yes!

We all scream with happiness which rarely happened around here.

Taffy:Wow i have alot to do and dami i know you dont like dresses but my family tradition is for the maid or man of honor has to wear a dress so yeah.

Dami:Wait what! I blush.

Taffy:Yep and since its ganna be my day your entitled to make me happy so it happening

Dami:But im a guy!

taffy:Yeah well imagine how the other maid of honors that were male felt plus it will look so good on you so your putting it on and no backing out now.