dancing in the dark

When we were done setting up the beds we relaxed on the couch we didn't want to talk about our feelings about the ones we claim not have feelings for.but deep inside we knew that even if we did not admit that doesn't change the feelings you have.

Dede ha never had a serious relationship before it was always passion and lust that she always got.
Olivia always rushed into things and got hurt.and me I never knew what the concept on love was but some how I couldn't stop theses feelings towards grayson even if i tried to hate him no matter how much it hurt me my feelings have always been the same.

All our life it had been filled with judgement and hate but that's why we had eachother, to help out with the pain. And to occasionally fuck shit up.

I didn't feel like shedding bitch ass tears over bullshit like that anymore though. Even if it hurt me so much to ignore it, we were free. As we all said the thing that kept us going... crazy but free. We would never forget what we had to go through but we couldn't let that keep us down.

Dami:Hey dede olivia lets go out.

Dede:Really are you sure

Olive:Yeah lets go let the past go lets be free

Dede:Your right i saw a cool club when we were shopping lets go have some fun.

So we got dressed i dressed in a a tank top that said FUCK YOU in green with ripped black jeans shorts with a dagger strapped to my thigh and my nee high black converse boots.

Dede wore a strapless red dress with holes to the side to show her hips and a pair of black heels.

Olivia had a blue pink spaghetti strap dress with frills at the bottom of the dress. With her pink bow pumps.

When we were done we headed out then we got to the club it was called the FREAKS ONLY.
It looked like they were playing latin music I didn't mind it was nice. It felt like home.

When we got to the door there was a guy he was tall and looked tough he had sun glasses on he looked familiar.

Bill: ID please.

We decided to show him fake ones of our other names that olivia had gotten us.

He looked at the IDs and then at us. We smiled innocently while trying to avoid his stare.

(Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious~😃)

Bill:Alright go on on may I say, you're all looking mighty fine tonight . 😉

Thanks, we all said happy it worked.

When we got inside it was big and very wild music blaring then I heard a song Bilando it was catchy and I had heard it before it was familiar because a girl Inana played it at a school dance I was forced to go too, and I grew to start liking these types of songs.

I start dancing not caring who saw moving to the beat.

When the song was over i opened my eyes there was a guy infront of me he was tall dark had a black tank top and white baggy shorts he had brown curly hair and hazel eyes.

Kiko:Hey chico chulo you're a great dancer.

I was confused didn't know who he was.

Kiko:You and your friends don't seem from around here huh, though gatta say you moves are wild. What's your name pretty boy.

Dami:..... Angel bunny, But most just call me bunny.

Kiko:Nice I'm Kiko, nice to meet you I'm the owner here. You seem to like music huh.

Dami:Yeah.

Kiko:Respect😎 hey I'll see ya around gatta go keep showing off your Moves, they're fire!

And with that he left, he seemed pretty lively and fun to be honest. It kind of reminded me of Grayson in a way.

When I got back to dede and olivia they were talking to some guys. Guess they were having fun didn't want to through them off so I decided to sit down when u saw the bouncer arguing with 2 guys he seemed like he was having a hard time handling it and I couldn't help but get annoyed with those 2 who were bothering him for no good reason so I decided to give him sone assistance.

Dami:Hey! fuck off you can't just act like total bastards especially if he's just doing his fucking job!so get out!

With that they quietly left.

Bill:Thanks

I smiled at him

Dami:No problem they should know you're just doing you job.

Bill:Well either way thanks kid, you seem to sweet to be working at the Golden blue's don't you think?

I laugh before leaning against a wall beside him looking at him. No wonder he looked familiar, he worked at security at the Golden blue's. He had golden eyes with dark brown hair slicked back, He work a leather jacket with worn out ripped jeans.

Dami: You gatta do what you gatta do I guess. Have to pay the bills some how, anyways let me know if those fuckers come back.

Bill:Its fine but thanks alot little One

I smiled at him and went back inside

Dami: looks like dede was already leading sone guy into the bathroom and olivia was making out with someone in the corner. I didn't pay to much mind to it and decided to just take a nap in the booth since I that gotten tired from dancing it was already 11 pm and I had dozed off.

When I woke up I checked my phone it was 12 i had slept for an hour and hadn't seen dede or olivia anywhere then I saw walking out of the bathroom dede with messy hair and lipstick all over her. After that she had her heels in her hand went to the bar. I sat down next to her.

Dami:Im guessing you had a good time.

Dede:Meh, it was ok😏

Dami:Wheres olive

Dede:Shes flirting with some guy and drinking on the other side

Dami:Oh I see

Dede:You wanna go get her so we can leave? We haven't gotten a good nights rest in a while and tomorrow we have work.

Dami:Yeah I guess.

So we found olivia and we left I even said goodbye to bill and went out. It was cold and we weren't exactly wearing the warmest clothes so we walked quickly back home.

Then when we had gotten back I helped dede take off her earrings, gave her a makeup wipe, and helped olivia with her shoes. With that we all went to our rooms.

When I got to my room I grabbed my backpack and took out a stuffed white plush cat, Grayson had given me for my 10th birthday and I decided to keep it I named it snowball. Even now it means alot to be...

I shed a few tears. Even if I couldn't admit it out loud I still missed grayson. I hugged snowball tightly and curled my self in my blankets and drifted of into sleep.

Atleast Grayson pretended to care...