crazy but comforting love

I was happy that I was with grayson now though i wouldnt admit to it often. It was nice even if grayson had to leave once in a while to his job.

I had taken emily to school and had brought her back so Me olivia and dede were hanging out over at the bar where jack worked in we were talking then we saw carly come in she looked happy.

Dede:Hey carly

Dami:Hey carly

Olivia:Hey sugar

Carly:Hey guys hey pudding

Dede:Did you guys just-

Dami:Call eachother names?

Carly:Yep aint that right pudding

She blushed and nodded

Dami:Pay up dede you owe me 5 bucks

Dede:Damn so close

She hands me a 5

Carly:So what if we call eachother nickname you all do the same.

Dede:Touche

Dami:What no we dont.

Dick:I wouldnt count on that baby bat~

Suddenly I feel 2 arms around my waist of course it was grayson as always. I look away.

Olivia:Ha i knew it! You guys do have nicknames.

Dami:No he is the only one that uses nickname.

Dick:Speaking of which

he turns me around

Dick:Why dont you ever call me anything?

Dami:I do your name grayson.

Dick:No i want a nickname pleeeeeeease.
(Whining like a 5 year old wanting a candy)

I blush

Dami:Why do you need one? Getting frustrated.

Because it shows affection for one another i mean i call you baby bat cause i love you.

He says giving me those damn puppy eyes. Must not give in. I try to look aay but he dosent let let me.

I finally look at him im blushing hard

Dami:F-fine then I look away and say it.

Dami:B-beloved.

With he looks shocked but then he looks happy and tackles me to the floor hugging me. And kissing me all over.

Dede and olivia:Aaawwwwww couple goals!!!

That makes me blush harder and try to push grayson off of me.

Dick:I love you to baby bat!

After that whole thing we talked for a little while then we went home of course grayson decided to tag along. Jack and carly decided they wanted to spend some time with their girlfirends. In the end we all went to the apartment.

Though grayson took me to my room and pushed me onto the bed. And started to kiss me. I blushed but also kissed back. He then pulled away and started to kiss my neck.

I gave a small gasp as i began to grip on the his shirt. And i hid my face in his shoulders.

He then started to bite between my shoulder and neck i gave out a loud whimper he started to bite harder.

Dami:I-it h-urts i whispered

His hands made their way under my shirt and his bite became even harder. I gave out a cry

Dami: s-stop!

Tears started to form in my eyes as I barried my face deeper into his chest.

dick:Come on baby bat show me that gorgeous face of yours~

When i finally had looked into his eyes I saw lust but also love
His kiss was rough but warm and loving.

Dami:B-beloved.

He chuckles

Dick:Your so cute. He kisses my head and pulls me to his embrace i lay my head on his chest and drift off to sleep.

When i wake up it was about 9 pm i am able to get out of graysons embrace and go to the bathroom.

When i go inside i see the bite mark that grayson had left on me it still hurt alot i was bleeding alittle I decided to look around for somethings to help the bitemark but all i could find was rubbing alcohol to i just had to with that but when i had used it was very painful.

while doing that i was thinking about how mabey this was all just a game to grayson and he was going to leave him and he was done have his fun and without eaven realizing i had began to cry I tried to wipe away the tears but they just kept comeing.

Then i hurd someone coming to the bathroom it was grayson.

Dick:Damian what are you doing up? (he said in a tired voice)

He looked up to find me with tears in my eyes and a towel with alcohol on it.

Dick:Oh baby what happend.
He said softly walking towards me.

Dami:It still.... hic....hurts

Dick:Oh baby im so sorry he said hugging me rubbing soothing circles on my back. He then picked me up and settled me on the sink. And began to put the alcohol on the wound.

I flinched at the pain while he tried not to make it hurt so much. I still had those thoughts what if he really didn't love me.........

Dami:G-grayson.

Dick:Yes baby bat?

Dami:When the time comes and you fall for s-someone e-else will you still call me that even if you d-don't love m-me anymore?
At that point i started to shed thick tears

Dick:What? What are you-

Dami:I-i know that im not p-perfect or as nice and i know that i-im not that e-experienced b-ut when you dont feel a-anything f-or me any-more please let me down slowly.

Dick:No I wont

I look up

Dami:What?

Dick:Because that would never happen damian I love you. you know that why would i ever let you go you make me happy. You love me too dont you?

I start to cry more nodding
He wipes away my tears.

Dick:Dont cry. ill always be here and if the day comes when i even look at someone else you can slap me as hard as you cant. Deal?

I nodd barrying my face deeper into his chest he kisses my head and pulls me into his embrace.

He chuckles

Dick:Alright come on ill get you something else to wear

He picks me up and sets me on the bed and comes back with an oversized sweater.

I put it on it was right down to my nees.

Dick:Oh god im so blessed! He says looking me up and down.

I blush

Dami:Tt Stop being a perv! Your an idiot.

Dick:But im your idiot~

I start to pout

Dick:Awww is someone being pouty baby bat.

Dami:Your lucky i love you idiot. I say quietly.

Dick:Wait what did you say? He asked shocked.

Dami:I-i said I love you.

He smiles warmly at me

Dick:I love you too baby bat with all my heart.

i stretch out my arms to him

Dami:C-can we cuddle?

Dick:Of course baby bat!

So we do and we fall asleep together

Sometimes love can be confuseing and even frustrating but if you really love that person isnt that all that should matter.