past to present

I wake up to grayson kissing my cheeks then my shoulders then my lips.

Dick:Morning love~

I groan trying to push him away.

Dami:Noooooo.

Dick:Come on baby bat its time to get up.

Dami:Never.Let me sleep forever.
I say drowsy and tired.

I then feel him pick me up as usual as he kisses me again. We go to the kitchen to see carly and dede cooking already as olivia and taffy were talking on the couch.while the guys were playing cards on the ground

Grayson sets me down on the couch then gose off to play cards with the guys and talk.

Taffy:Morning dami!

Olivia:Whats up dami!

Dami:Hey whats up?

Olivia:So it turns out that there is another problem.

Dami:Fuck. Now what?

Olivia:Turns out that the priest that was supposed to marry taffy and cole has kinda canceled and went on vacation.

Dami:What!? But he the priest! How the hell does this even happen!?

Taffy:I dont know. But I got this Idea that one of us can do it! So we could just do it!

Dami:Really? Do you in all seriousness think that any of could do that?

Olivia:Its easy all we need is to say is that they are married and that is it!!! A priest work is not that hard.

Dami:Not only is that not how it works. But im sure if a priest heard you say that he would slap the shit out of you.

Olivia:Yeah well were doing it so yeah!

Taffy:Well since this isnt a very tradition wedding seeing that the only thing that is traditional in this sence is the church im getting married in this should be ok.

Dami:Yeah fine. Alright we also need to pick a place for the after party. I was thinking somewhere kind of big but not to big.

Olivia:Oh! Mabey that abandoned place down town! I heard that people throw parties there all the time!

Taffy:That sounds fun! We should go there! It would also give us a chance to start decorating and cleaving it up.

Dami:Sound good. Though taffy how many people do you plan on inviting?

Taffy:Well I dont have alot of family and cole was an orphan soooo.......... I say no more then a couple 150 people or more.

Dami:What!? How the hell do you know that many people!?

Taffy:Well you know the people from back home plus im also counting any people you might be inviting also coles friends. soooo yeah!

Dami:Well I hope well have enough fucking food.

Olivia:Dont worry dami Im sure we'll have enough food. Besides thats the least of our worries right now we need to plan the motherfucking bachelorette party bitches!!!!

Taffy:Ohhhhh hell yes! I want to know what we ganna be doing for my last day as a free lady!

Dami:Alright how about going to a night club like old times then?

Taffy:OH MY GOD YESSSS!!!! That sounds amazing!!! But what night club?

Dami:You know that exclusive one? VIP?

Taffy:Dont you have to have to be on the list to even go? Plus wait 4 weeks in advance?

Olivia:At that point we wont be to get in.