35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag

Start from the beginning

"How the hell did you even know that I was the one in the background? I could've been Luke," I asked. 

"I went to Luke's account since you tagged it and went through his pictures. That's how."

"My first impression of Calum was that he's smoking hot, not going to lie here. I started watching his videos about three years ago and immediately fell in love," I told them, a smile on my lips. I could feel Calum staring at me. "Next question?"

"When did you meet each other's family? I actually met his parents on Sunday for the first time."

"Yeah, I met his when we went to Australia together. It was his mum's birthday. They're all so lovely."

"Yours too, may I add," he said and I chuckled. My mum still didn't like Calum and he's sitting here telling everyone that my parents are lovely. My dad may be, my mum not that much, though.

"Fifth -- wait, is it the fifth question? I lost count, whatever. Who said 'I love you' first and where were you?"

"I said it first when we were in Australia after --", he cut me off by putting a hand on my mouth and then I realized why.

I was about to tell almost three million people that I said 'I love you' first after we had our first time together. He could have cut it out but still.

Good job, Michael.

"First thing you noticed about each other? His hair, obviously. It was a mixture of purple and some other colours on the picture,"  Calum laughed.

"His eyes. I don't know why, they are such a beautiful brown."

"Brown eyes suck. I like yours."

"No, absolutely not. They're so warm. When you look into them you feel -- I don't know how to describe it. I just really like your eyes."

"Stop right there. Can we talk a second about your eyes? They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Show them," he said and I got up, showing my eyes closely.

"Look at them, guys. The colour is so pretty and I'm really jealous," Calum said and pouted. "Moving on to the next question. Nicknames for each other? We actually don't really have official nicknames. Sometimes I call him honey and he calls me babe but I don't know if that counts as nickname."

"Can I read the next question?" I asked and Calum nodded, handing his phone to me. "Who asked who to be his/her boyfriend/girlfriend? Guys, let me tell you one thing; Calum is really shitty at asking people to be his boyfriend."

"Rude."

"No, let me explain. It was after he met my parents. We went upstairs and watched some movies. Calum was nervous all the time and his smile was so different and I was wondering what was wrong. Then he suddenly said 'I have to tell you something' and I was scared shitless. I thought he would tell me something bad," I explained.

"But it wasn't bad. I told him how much he meant to me and how much I loved him. I told him that I wanted to shoot a new video for today and that I had no collab partner."

"At this point I was very confused," I laughed.

"True. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, asking what the hell he had to do with it. Then I asked him to be my next collab partner," he continued.

"I shrugged and told him that sure, why not? I asked what video he was planning to do and he answered with 'the boyfriend tag'."

"Michael looked so confused, it was really funny. He said 'but I'm not your boyfriend, though?' and I was like 'yeah, well, that was my way of asking you to be my boyfriend," Calum laughed.

"To be honest, it was cute, really."

"The other questions are kind of stupid so I think we're going to end this here," Calum said and I pouted.

"No, please let's do one more."

He smiled, "Well, I can't say no to that face. The last question is; what is your favorite feature about each other?"

"God dammit, why did you have to pick such a hard question?" I asked, thinking about what my favorite feature was about him.

"Why? Is it so hard to find a good feature in me?" Calum asked with a sad expression on his face.

"No, you dumbfuck. It's too hard to pick only one because I love everything about you," I laughed.

"Well, I know what my favorite about you is. Definitely your smile when you get all flustered and stuff. It's really cute. Also your laugh. I love your laugh," he explained and I smiled. "Exactly that smile. God, I would totally make out with you right now but we have to film this until the end. Your turn."

"I'd have to say your sense of humour. You can always make me laugh. Do your adorable cheeks count as a feature? Because they sure as hell are probably my number one favorite thing about you."

"They're not adorable, they're weird."

"Shut up. I love them."

"Whatever. That was our boyfriend tag. We hope you enjoyed it."

"They probably think this is a joke," I laughed.

"I think they won't," he said, smiling cheekily at the camera.

"Wh--" I got cut off by his lips. I put my hand on his neck, slowly kissing back. Then he put his hand in front of the lens and the video ended.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HAHA LAST CHAPTER Y'ALL BE LIKE 'OLIWIA I LOVE YOU BUT WHAT THE FUCK' BECAUSE OF THE CLIFFHANGER I WAS LAUGHING REALLY HARD. 

I love you all, though, so I decided to update again. 

So yeah, there you go. I actually love this chapter so fucking much, wow. *pats self on shoulder*

((lmao just noticed that Calum didn't upload a Vlog in the last chapter let's just pretend he did))

If you liked it, leave votes and comments please :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧