21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge

The Photo Booth Challenge

-

"Hey Hoodies, I'm sorry that I didn't upload a Vlog yesterday. I was just filming this video and nothing else happened," Calum explained with a smile.

"Today I'm here with Dan and Phil," he said and both waved at the camera. "They're also known as danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. As you can see we are filming on my webcam."

"That's because we're doing the photo booth challenge," Phil said excited and Dan just smiled. 

"Exactly. It's really easy. All we do is try out some effects on photo booth and try to make the other one's laugh. It's a simple video but it's really funny," Calum explained and they started choosing effects.

Like he said it was a really funny video and I absolutely loved it, especially all the Phan moments, my heart exploded when they did a thing.

My heart also exploded because of Calum. 

I was so madly in love with him that it hurt.

I still hadn't talked to him since Sunday.  I talked to him on Monday but that wasn't really talking. He immediately cut me off and then hung up.

I didn't try it again, though. My mum and Luke told me I should wait, so that's what I did, I waited.

It was painful and I was sad and school sucked and I hated everything.

Except Luke.

Luke was okay.

✧ ✧

"You look so sad. I hate when you're sad. I love your smile, you should do that again," Luke said while facetiming.

"What?" I asked.

"Smile."

"But I don't have a reason to. Calum hates me, school is horrible, I'm drowning in homework and I don't have you here. I really want to cuddle."

"Shut up, Calum doesn't hate you and you know that. I told you that he's probably just shocked. School always sucks, so does homework and I really want to cuddle with you, too. I wish I could just visit you whenever I want," he said.

"But you can't and that sucks," I added.

"It seems like everything sucks at the moment, isn't there anything that makes you happy?"

"You."

He laughed, "Stop it, I have a boyfriend. Keep the romantic and cheesy comments for Calum."

"One night I had a dream about you and I making out, it was really weird," I said out of nowhere and he looked at me a little bit flustered, "But really hot at the same time, so yeah. That happened."

"I bet it was be hot," Luke said and chuckled, "I mean, look at us. We're amazing. But why exactly have you told me that?" he then asked and laughed.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just thought you'd like to know when someone's dreaming about you."

"Okay, whatever."

"We should talk about you. How have you been?" I asked, now smiling.

"I'm really, really good and happy at the moment," he started.

"It's because of Ashton, right?".

"Yeah, mostly. But also because school is going great and I have great friends and basically everything is just really great. My dad finally got this new job he's been dreaming about since forever and he's really happy all the time and talks to me again," Luke told me and I was so happy that he was happy. 

"We should totally meet up again," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me. What about Saturday? Are you free then? I could try to get my dad to drive me since he's been in a very good mood lately."

I nodded, "Saturday sounds good to me. Text me when exactly. I need to do homework now."

✧ ✧

After I finished my homework I decided to take a little nap.

It ended with sleeping for almost five hours. It was bad, really. 

I was awoken by the doorbell ringing. I just mumbled some weird things into my pillow, hoping that my parents would open the door.

They didn't though and the ringing didn't stop either, so I tumbled down the stairs and got to the door, opening it.

My breath hitched when I saw who was standing in front of me.

"Calum."

"We need to talk," he said. His face was blank, no emotions showing.

"Yeah, uh, come in. My room is upstairs," I said, opening the door wider and letting him in. 

We went to my room and I sat down on my bed. Calum was just running around, biting his nails. Was he nervous?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You want to know what's wrong? Michael, you kissed me. That's what's wrong."

"It didn't feel wrong, though."

"But it was. Look, I don't like you in that way. Why did you do it in first place?" he asked, looking at me with cold eyes.

"I don't know. My feelings took over my body and it just happened and I can't take it back and I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know you'd be so mad about it. I-I thought you liked it," I mumbled, voice cracking at the end of the sentence.

"Why did you think that?" he asked.

"Because you kissed me back."

"I had no other choice."

"Yes, you had. You could've just pushed me away. You didn't, no. You brought me even closer to you. You did not stop me, Calum," I explained.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't."

He sat down next to me, "God, what am I even doing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to ignore you for the rest of the week and take some time to think about things but now I'm sitting here and I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore."

"Well, thank you for wanting to ignore me the next four days, really. It sucked that you didn't talk to me after Sunday, you know? It really did. I thought you hated me now."

I was angry, angry and sad at the same time and all that because of Calum.

"Why won't you understand that I had my reasons? Seriously, I didn't ignore you because I hate you, I did it because-", he stopped talking.

"Because what?"

"It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm not talking to you when you're like this. Text me when you calmed down."

And with that he left the room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wow, I don't even know what I wrote at the end. I just threw some sentences together, it doesn't even make sense. Oh well. 

If you liked the chapter, leave votes and comments! :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧