35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag

The Boyfriend Tag 

-

"Hello my beautiful Hoodies. Today I'm here with someone very special," Calum said and smiled big at the camera, then laughed. "Michael, this is where you come in and sit down next to me."

 "This is embarrassing. Can we shoot that again?" I asked, standing somewhere in the corner.

"No, I'll put that in the video. Now come over."

I remember how I awkwardly walked over to him and sat down, then waved at the camera.

"Hi guys."

"To everyone who doesn't know who this beautiful person is; this is Michael and he's my boyfriend," he explained and I smiled, loving the sound of him calling me boyfriend. 

"Today we're going to do the boyfriend tag," I told them.

"Right, let's get this started. The first question is; where did we meet?"

"No, don't tell them. The story is embarrassing. It's so typical fangirl," I whined but he just laughed.

"It's not. So we met in Starbucks. It was on the first day I was in Los Angeles. I told you all that I'm going around, trying to meet you," he started.

"I still hate you for that. I was running around in LA for hours trying to find you and it was so hot outside," I told them. 

"At some point this day I decided to sit down in a Starbucks to drink something and there I saw him. Michael was sitting on the other side of the shop, awkwardly staring at me. Since I followed him on Twitter two or three days before I decided to direct message him to come over."

"Do you know what he messaged me?" I asked, scrolling through my phone and showing them, "He messaged me 'stop staring at me and come over you handsome piece of shit'. Can you believe that? He called me a piece of shit," I laughed.

"I've told you before, it was a compliment. I put 'handsome' in front of 'piece of shit', I wasn't trying to be mean."

"I know, babe. What's the second question?"

"What did we do for our first date? Well, funny story. We didn't have a proper date yet," Calum said.

"Can we count Disneyland as our first date?" I asked, "Because that day was beautiful."

"It really was. It was also the place where we shared our first kiss," he told them and I smiled at the memory. "Yeah, I like that. There you go, we went to Disneyland for our first date."

"The third question is; where was our first kiss and how was it? We kind of answered that question already. Moving on."

"Stop, we didn't answer the second part of the question. You just don't want them to know that you're a bad kisser," I chuckled and he hit me playfully.

"Shut up, I'm an awesome kisser."

I remember how I laughed at this and he just asked if he needed to remind me and then kissed me. He cut it out of the video, though, because it turned into a long make out session.

"The next question is; first impression of each other? The first time I saw Michael I thought he was really cute and cuddly. It was on a selfie that he tweeted. He was in the background, hiding behind his Nintendo," Calum explained.