15 ➵ Vlog #7

Vlog #7 (Tuesday)

-

[to: calum from youtube]

im awake and its only 8am are you proud of me 

Since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about Calum. I mean I could never really stop thinking about him but this time it was different.

He didn't left my mind because I started to develop a little, real, crush on him and I couldn't stop thinking about how dumb I was and what a beautiful person he was and why the fuck I was falling for him.

Luke replied to my message yesterday with something so Luke.

[from: lukey poo]

falling where ??

accidentally with your dick in calums butthole or

I laughed probably harder than I should have but I decided not to answer since I wasn't in the mood to talk about that topic at the moment.

Then I watched some videos, Calums Vlog being the last one I watched. I was kind of nervous to watch it. 

I already was in one of his videos but I wasn't alone. There was also Isaac and a lot of fans and I was more in the background but this time it was only me and Calum and for whatever reason, he almost only filmed me. People who watched his videos doidn't want to see me, they wanted him.

Only him.

But I still decided to watch it and it made me smile the whole time.

That smile dropped when I had read the comment section, though.

I always thought I was a decent looking guy but apparently I looked like an ugly rat. Also I wasn't good enough to be friends with him. Don't forget that I'm a vampire.

I knew that people these days were awfully cruel and practically monsters when it came to their favorites but I've never, never, expected them to be that heartless.

I didn't really knew why they were sending me so much hate, I was just a friend.

[from: calum from youtube]

i know for a fact that you didn't  got any sleep last night and stayed awake until 8am and that's why youre awake

that doesnt count so im not proud

still, are you ready to come over ?? :)

[to: calum from youtube]

you suck

but yeah, i'll be over in around 30 minutes

:)

✧ ✧

"Did you eat something for breakfast? Do you want anything before we start? I don't have much to eat at the moment, though."

"I'm fine, Calum. I've already eaten some cereal, thanks anyway," I answered, smiling.

"Should we just start?" he asked and I nodded.

We got the paint from yesterday and everything we needed and started.

Well, I started, Calum just sat around.