"So this is how it feels to be a popular YouTuber."

I looked through some tweets and accidentally followed a person who flipped shit seconds later. She was so happy that Calum finally followed her.

I didn't know if it was mean to follow people, leaving them with the thought that Calum actually noticed them or if it was a good thing. He barely followed his fans and I think they would be happy to get follows, even though it's not directly Calum who noticed them, right?

I decided to go on a little follow spree. I didn't tweet about it on his account, I just went through the replies and followed random people. I also didn't forget the people who spammed. 

I went on with the spree until I hit follow limit and I wasn't sure if Calum would be mad at me or just shrug it off. Probably the second one. I just made his fans happy and he can't be mad at me about it.

I decided to visit Calum and return his phone before he would die without it.

✧ ✧

"I was looking everywhere for it. Thanks for coming by," Calum said, taking his phone.

"No problem. You should probably put a code on your phone so if a stranger finds it he can't get your contacts and stuff."

"You went on my phone?"

"Kind of. Not really, though," I sighed, "I went on your Twitter and followed some fans but I promise that I didn't went through your contacts or pictures or whatever. Trust me on this one," I explained and he nodded, smiling.

"It's okay, really."

Silence.

"You wanna make out?" he suddenly asked and it surprised me a little bit.

"Is that even a question?" I laughed and connected my lips with his. Then things lead to another and we landed on his bed, hands roaming around each other's body.

"I don't know what you're doing to me," Calum breathed out while I was kissing his neck, my hand palming his hard member through his jeans.

"I could say the same," I mumbled. He let out a small moan. 

"Please take off my pants and do something before I explode."

I smirked and started to unbuckle his belt very slowly. 

"Michael, don't be a tease."

I let out a small laugh, "Sorry."

Then I took off his jeans and boxers, revealing his hard member. I took it in my hand and slowly pumped up and down. Calum was a moaning mess under my touch and it was beautiful. I loved that I had this affect on him.

I brought my lips to his, kissing him with my hand still wrapped around his length. He moaned into the kiss and I could feel myself getting harder minute by minute.

"Where's the lube?" I whispered and he pointed over to his night drawer. I reached over and opened it, grabbing the lube and connecting our lips again.

"Do you have condoms?" he asked.

"No, I wasn't exactly planning on having sex with you today," I chuckled, "But I'm clean, are you?"

Calum nodded, "Yeah, yeah."

I prepped him a little bit until he told me that he was ready. It took a while since he was still very new to this. After I got out of my jeans, underwear and shirt, I lined up at his entrance and slowly pushed the tip in.

He let out a small moan, "You can move."

I slowly pushed in the rest, making him moan again.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh god."