Sequel?!

Hello guys!

First of all, lemme say thanks for the 11k reads! I never thought this book would reach that number at the first time I write it, so really thank you for all of you who read this!!

Okay, off to why I'm here... As you can read what this update title is, I'm announcing that I will write a sequel of this book! I said it before that I have no plan in making a sequel unless I got a solid plot for the story so yeah, I'm finally hit with ideas for a sequel. And that's thanks to the random playlist that Youtube autoplayed whenever I listen to it, some songs gives me inspiration.

I don't know if the sequel is gonna be a longer one than this one or shorter but I feel like it will be shorter..? I'm uncertain about this as I myself have yet started writing the first chapter. I just wanted to tell you all beforehand and dropping this news after all.

Here is a sneak peek for the cover.

Are you all excited? Because I am!!!

Lastly, I'm not gonna give you any spoiler except that Yulyen is on the move so please anticipate the sequel! I will update this quick notice again when I released the first chapter later, and see you guys soon! ;)

Update: It's released already!! I'll drop the link in the comment section here as usual or you can just go to my profile guys! Let's meet there in the sequel!