Chapter 22

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms"
"Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song"
"I have faith in what I see"
"Now I know I have met an angel in person"
"And she looks perfect"
"I don't deserve this"
"You look perfect tonight"

The darker the night the sweeter the song sounded for both the girls who were dancing to it. The song was Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Yena intentionally chose the song for the right moment because she knows Yuri in white sleeveless and mid-thigh length dress looked so perfectly stunning in her eyes. Adding the fact that Yuri's hair was in wavy style, well not curly-wavy but enough volume to make it wavy even if it's messy because of the breeze before.

Yes, she looks perfect tonight... and in any other night.

After the song ended, there was a silent moment between the two. The sky was clear black, clutching the two souls underneath lights of the velvet moon quietly. As the night started to wind down, Yuri glanced down looking at Yena's hands which were still on her waist.

Studying Yuri's face quickly, Yena pulled her hands away and clears her throat. "Congratulation on your graduation, Miss Jo Yuri," a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you, Yena, I really appreciate it. But does all of this is necessary for a congratulatory message?" she giggles, emphasizing the efforts that Yena done, doesn't know what to feel as she was confused too inside.

Yena swallowed hard, not that she didn't expect how Yuri was reacting. "It's uh... I want to tell you something."

"Yes? You can tell me."

The blonde scratched the back of her neck before she locked her eyes into Yuri's, not knowing where to start but she decided to just blurt it out somehow.

"I've missed you! I... I couldn't forget you and I don't think I'll ever be even in the future too. Well, you know, I'm twisted. My situation is... twisted for us, I know. But... I can't help it. I like you. No. 'Like' is an understatement. I want you. I need you. I love you. I want to hold your hands, looking into your eyes and drowned in it every single day. Now I don't care anymore if I sounded ridiculous to you but I want you back in my life. I want us to be back. Well, that is if you want and still alone..." Yena confessed, unsure with the last part.

Yuri listened to Yena's long confession attentively, word by word. She realized how serious Yena is being currently and it hits her hard. She thought that she basically built up an immunity to it already, to Yena's absence but the wall was crumbling; it crumbles from both outside and inside.

"Yena... You know, I missed and love you too but," she paused for a moment and take a deep breath. "I don't even know if you're not going to leave me without a word again? Or if you ever going to ask me to leave? I have tried so hard to get over you and move on with my life now. I'm not going to set up myself to another disappointment or broken heart. Because I don't think I can handle the pain of losing you again if we're really going back together once more..." she bit her lips, fighting back tears that began to gather in her eyes.

"I know... I'm so sick of running away now, away from you... So would you move in with me, have a life with me and be my home..? That way I would never leave your side, neither do I will tell you to leave," she asked with a clear tone, she has never thought she would say something like this. Only Jo Yuri could make her say it, or if it's necessary she would even beg for it.

The brunette's eyes widened, the thought hits her hard like a train on high speed. It was too sudden and kind of unexpected coming from Yena. Her heart started to pounding crazily that she even convinced she just got a heart attack.