Afterword

Hello again fellow WIZ*ONEs!

I have finally finished the story so I would like to say thank you to keep following this book in each update! All the good things must come to an end, they said. And sadly, the book has reached the end too but I hoped for you all to enjoy the book as much as I wrote it. I kinda feel there were chapters that I could deliver in better writing but oh well... It was truly such a fun drill and I'm quite contented that I'm able to finish my first fan fiction ever!

Let me tell you here in this opportunity that there are actually three possible ways what might happen in their future:

1. Yuri become a lycanthrope

2. Yena become an ordinary human

3. Leave it as it is

So as for their future, I can say it's all up to your imagination! Which one do you prefer? ;) Feel free to comment which one you choose here though, I genuinely think this is fun to imagine.

Q: Author-nim, will there be a sequel?

A: As of now, I have no plan for making a sequel for this book unless I have a solid planned plot ahead and change my mind. But then I honestly don't want you all to hope for this LOL so yeah, I'll just say this is the finale already.

Q: What are you going to do after this?

A: Hmmm I'm kinda contemplating to write one-shot or drabbles, could be one or few chapters depends on my writing mood and ideas. If you're interested I'll let you all know here, that is when I really do make one though!

Lastly, let me appreciate all of you who read, adding this book into your library, voting, and all the fun comments! All those things does matter a lot to me. It makes me glad and relieved as an author to see people enjoyed what I wrote. Also that what pushes me to keep writing update until it ends.

That would be all, I guess... Thanks again to even read this and bearing with me, bye bye for now!

Ps. I'm still suffering from this so lemme just drop this here and come suffer with me too

 I'm still suffering from this so lemme just drop this here and come suffer with me too