Fights and Scolding

ابدأ من البداية

I ran over to Luke, his cheek was cut and lip was bruised. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything."

"It's okay," He said.

I hugged him and felt tears come out. He shushed me, saying he's fine.

"Principal's office," My head snapped to Mr. Howard, pointing at the six of us. Where was he ten minutes ago?

~~~~~

"Fighting on school grounds?" We sat in silence as we were being scolded by the principal. "And you, Ms. Heart," He pointed at me. "This is your last strike according to the police station."

"She didn't hit anyone," Luke defended me from the other side of the room. "She wasn't involved."

"I expected more from you, Mr Hemmings."

"I'm sorry, sir. Just please don't blame Lola for this."

"As for your twin?"

"She wasn't involved," Calum spoke.

I looked at Max, his fists were clenched, nostrils flared. Ashton was whispering at him to calm the fuck down. What did my sister see in that psycho?

"Very well then, you two may go." He dismissed us.

We waited outside for the boys to come out, I was leaning against the wall while Lulu was pacing. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried myself.

The door opened and Ashton came out. "They're going to have a meeting with their parents." He said.

"Luke's dad's coming?" I asked, worried if the answers yes. He nodded and I slid down to the floor. "I'm just going to wait," I said to the two.

"I will too," Lulu said, crossing her arms.

"No, you have class and a perfect record," I reminded her.

"I don't care."

"Just don't, Lulu. Calum will be out soon and he'll meet with you later."

"But-"

"Take her to class," I said to Ashton. He nodded and led Lulu down the hall.

This won't be pretty for Luke. He's already in trouble for drinking and he just got over cutting. His dad's going to throw a fit and it'll lead back to drinking for Luke.

"I can't believe this," I heard someone mutter as fast footsteps approached.

I looked to see Luke's dad and immediately stood up. "Mr. Hemmings."

"Where's Luke?"

"In there," I pointed to the principal's office. "But before you go in. Don't get mad at Luke, he was just trying to help." He ignored me and walked in. I sighed and sat against the wall again.

This wasn't Luke's fault, it's Max's fault. The damn bitch, I swear. He broke my sisters heart and he's getting mad that she's with Calum now? He has no right to be mad, Lulu does.

"Suspended, Luke," His dad yelled as the two walked out if the office.

"I was trying to help," He defended.

"We just got here and you're already suspended."

"Dad-"

"Since we moved here you've been drinking, going out late, and now fighting. Is this because of that girl?"

It's not like I'm sitting here or anything like that.

"She didn't do anything, that stuff started before I met her."

"She's influencing you."

"No, she's not," Luke yelled, startling me.

"I don't want you to see her if this is the case."

"You're not even listening to me. She didn't do anything." He clenched his fists.

"We'll talk about this later, I have to go back to work." He walked away, leaving his son frustrated.

"I told you," I said, leaning my head against the wall. "You should've listened to me." I sang in monotone.

"It's not your fault." He sat next to me. "It all started before I met you, you sort of helped me."

"How?" How did I help him, by letting him drink? Keeping him out? Getting him so mad that he trashes his own room?

"You stopped the cutting and I've been sober for a week so far." He grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb. "This wasn't your fault."

"I could've done something to stop it."

He shook his head. "I wanted to help Cal, there was nothing you could've done to stop that fight."

"I wanted to help," I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know, I saw you but Lulu held you back. I'm glad she didn't let you help, who knows what could've happened if you helped."

Jail. That's what would've happened, I'd be in jail, because I fucked up when I turned eighteen.

We stayed in the hallway until the last bell rang. Calum and Max finally walked out.

"There goes my record," Calum muttered, running his hands through his hair.

Footsteps echoed down the hall and shouting. It was Lulu running towards us, pushing people to move. Max's face lit up and had his arms open. His face faltered when she ran into Calum's arms.

"Are you okay?" She mumbled.

"I'm fine, just going to be out of school for awhile," Calum answered.

"How long?"

"A week." She pulled away slowly. "I know it'll affect my record, but it was worth it."

We heard the lockers get punched, Max walked away shaking his hand.

"This isn't over, is it?" Lulu asked.

"Just started, sis," I answered.

"I'm coming over later," Calum said rubbing her arms.

"Me too," Luke said with his eyes still staring down the hall.

(A/N): DramFollow.I know the chapter's short, I'm sorry :( I failed you.

In other news, it's February and I'm going to spend it curled up in a ball, crying about how the boys will never love me the way I love them

Don't you ever go on Instagram and see that your notifications are blown up because one person liked and commented on your pictures? Then you shout them out because you're being nice? Then your friends start commenting on how you two should get together? Then have the person Kik you? Yeah that happened to me last night if you don't follow me on Instagram. It was embarrassing

Anyway, Comment, Vote, and/or Follow