when lightnings collides

Start from the beginning

"The three of you are the problem," Now he points to Levy's gang, Lasya can see Levy who is almost crying. "I heard Gajeel beat you up very easily, right? Just imagine, I don't even know what your names are. Who are the three of you? You are pathetic people!"

"And because of what all this happen? It's because of a little lady who caused all this, right?"

Enough. If he had linked it to Lucy, Lasya certainly would not remain silent.

"That's enough, Laxus!" Lasya quickly, teleported in front of Lucy. "You were not in the scene, so don't judge!"

"Oh, Lasya!" Laxus stood up, then the yellow lightning began to cover his body, "I'm disappointed that your sister is a weak and troubled member. We don't need members like that in Fairy Tail."

"Don't say that to Lucy," like Laxus, Lasya covered her body with red lightning. "I would not hesitate to defeat you like two years ago."

"Hmph! I'm stronger," Laxus said. "At that time I only used a little of my magic."

Natsu gasped, if his hearing was correct, it meant Lasya had defeated Laxus. It means she is stronger than Laxus. Oh, he's really excited.

Like Laxus and Lasya, Natsu also envelops his body with fire. "Hey! Don't forget to invite me!"

"You can't win, Natsu. You're just like a fly to them." Said Happy in a bored tone. 

"You're so mean, Happy!"

"That's enough!" Makarov's successfully shouted made everyone speechless. The lightning and fire that enveloped them went out. "Laxus, if you are here only to judge people, you better leave. Lasya, come with me. And everyone, get back to work!"

Lasya shrugged her shoulders when Lucy gave her a confused look.

With a flat expression, she followed him to a quiet place. The old man took out an envelope. "The ministry gave me that. He said it was a mission request that was shown to you."

Lasya nodded in understanding.

"May I ask?" Makarov asked. "Why did the ministry give you a mission? As far as I know, there are only a few people or they have appointed one guild to carry out their mission."

"Before I entered this guild, I worked with the ministry. It was they who provided dangerous missions that were not allowed for just anyone," Lasya explained.

"Even though you are now in Fairy Tail?"

"Actually they are a little doubtful. But because I'm not as destructive as the others, so they still give me a mission," he said casually. Yes, the ministry members are afraid that Lasya will get a destructive virus like other Fairy Tail members and that is also because they don't really like Fairy Tail.

"That's good," said Makarov. "At least Fairy Tail isn't always labeled bad by the ministry. You may go."

Lasya nodded again and left Makarov who watched her leave.

This girl, she can also defeat Laxus ... And the mission of the ministry is not an ordinary mission, it's like an S level mission or more ...

She is no ordinary girl, thank god I have made her an S-class mage

Lasya is standing next to a pile of wood that will be used for the construction of the new Fairy Tail base. Out of curiosity, she opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper.