"It was beautiful," Rebekah admits. "It was a nice break from my brothers, I missed you though," Rebekah tells the girl. Sending a smirk to her brothers as they roll their eyes. They were used to Rebekah's snarky remarks by now. She may act as she hated them but in reality, they would do anything for each other.

"We missed you too, Sister Dear," Kol tells Rebekah with a smirk of his own. Leaning across the table to get into Rebekah's face. Looking at the two, Angel shakes her head. They acted like children together, but at least they were somewhat getting along.

After a little more small talk around the table, Rebekah and Kol making snide remarks about each other the whole time. The food finally arrives, a smile makes its way onto Angels face at the smell of the food. Since she had gotten pregnant, her life basically revolves around food. It was like she was feeding a small army inside of her.

After placing all the food down in front of the respective parties, Angel tells the women thank you before digging in. She had just eaten a little while ago, although it feels like she hadn't eaten for days, weeks even.

Around 30 minutes later, everyone was finally done with their food. Angel finished first, stealing little pieces from her mates' plate as well as Rebekahs as they finished. She was just, 'helping them' as she put it.

Calling Camille, their waitress, back over Elijah paid for the food. Leaving a hundred for a tip like he usually did, he really didn't have much of a regard for money. Standing up from the table, the group heads outside. Leaving the comfortable restaurant for the crowded and busy streets of New Orleans. It seemed like there was always some kind of celebration going on, no matter the day or time.

"Rebekah," Elijah says turning around to face her. "I am counting on you to keep my mate safe. I promise you that if anything happens to her it won't be Niklaus daggering you this time." He tells her, a dangerous look in his eye. Elijah didn't get angry often, although when he did he was not someone you would want to mess with.

Giving him a nod, Rebekah turns to look at Angel. "I'm going to wait in the car, I'll give you 5 minutes to say goodbye." After giving her brothers a nod, Rebekah turns around and walks to the car. Getting in gracefully while yelling '5 minutes'.

"Darling," Kol says. Making Angel turn to look at him. "Please be careful, and make sure to stay with Rebekah the whole time. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt." Kol tells her with a rare smile on his handsome face.

Looking up at him, Angel nods giving him a huge smile. Bending down, Kol takes Angel's soft face in his hands. "I love you." He tells her before giving her a soft kiss on the lips, pulling away before it could get too heated.

"Love you too," Angel mumbles before Kol pulls away. Letting Elijah take his place so he can say his own goodbyes.

"Be careful, Baby. I don't want you, or this baby getting hurt. Like Kol said, stick at Rebekah's side and call us if you need anything." Elijah tells her, his voice stern. Nodding at him as well, Angel stands on her tiptoes to give Elijah a soft kiss on his lips.

"Love you," she mumbled against his lips. Elijah saying it as well before they're interrupted.

"Angel, it's been five minutes. Time to go!" Rebekah yells from the car, causing Angel to let out a chuckle at her impatience.

"Bye!" Angel yells before speeding into the passenger side of the car, giving Rebekah a high five before they drive off.

꧁꧁꧂꧂

"What about this?" Rebekah asks Angel, holding up a cute yellow onesie. Currently, they were baby shopping. Even though they had no clue the gender yet. Angel had tried to tell her that they still had plenty of time to do this, but Rebekah was relentless.

Nothing came between Rebekah and her shopping.

"It's cute, Bekah. But are you sure we need more stuff? The baby isn't even born yet and it had more clothes than I do." Angel tells Rebekah laugh, they had only been shopping for 40 minutes and they had gotten at least 100 outfits. Angel had tried telling Rebekah that they wouldn't even be able to use some of them, giving the gender was still unknown, but again. Rebekah insisted.

"My little niece or nephew is going to have the best wardrobe imaginable," Rebekah tells Angel with a smile while throwing it in the basket. She was going to be the best Aunt. Before Angel and Rebekah could argue the issue any more, a woman interrupts them.

"Hello, Ladies." A woman says, making the two turn around to look at her. "Is there anything I can help you find?" She asks in a voice to polite to seem normal, maybe it was just how people in baby shops spoke?

Before Angel can decline, Rebekah buts in. "Yes actually, can you show me the most expensive crib you have?" Rebekah asks Angel, shaking her head with a sigh. Nodding her head, the women lead Rebekah away. Rebekah turning around with a wink before she's out of sight.

Turning around, Angel continues to look at baby clothes knowing Rebekah would be back soon. After a couple of minutes, Angel feels a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, Angel meets the eyes of the saleswomen.

"Yes?" Angel asks her, confused why she came back.

"I think I have something in the back you would really enjoy, your sister is already waiting back there for you." She tells her, a wide smile on her face. Angel felt a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, although she followed her anyway.

"Okay," Angel says wearily. Turning around and following the women to the back room. As soon as they enter the room, the door slams shut making Angel jump.

"Angel. Here it is." The woman says, showing Angel a beautiful crib. One that was fit for a princess. Angel was about to walk over to it, although before she moves something makes her freeze in her tracks.

"Wait, how do you know my name? I never told you." Angel asks, turning around to face the woman with a protective hand on her stomach.

"What do you mean?" The woman asks, the smile on her face still not fading. It was beginning to look unnatural.

"Where's Rebekah?" Angel asks the woman, ignoring her previous question. She was beginning to think it was a bad idea to follow her back here. She should have listened to her gut.

"I'm sorry," the woman says. Still not answering.

"For what?" Angel asks nervously as she started to slowly back away toward the door.

"This." The woman says speeding over to Angel and waving her hand over her face, watching as Angel's eyes close. Catching her before she can hit the ground.

"Elena says, hello." The woman says before she and Angel disappear with a wave of her hand, no trace of them left.

*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*

Hey... so before you bring out your torches and pitchforks. I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, I had a small case of writers' block. You wouldn't imagine how many time this chapter was written and unwritten before it became this. Although, in good news. WE HAVE 116 THOUSAND READS!!!! Thank you guys SOOOO much, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you guys. Thank you so much for reading!! 

Word Count - 1901

•Vote•Comment•