33

//thirty three//
//eunlee description {:<//
//this is also after the call, duh//

hyunwoo sighed after hanging up the phone. he really had loved eunlee. really.

as he lean against the cold plaster of the bathtub, he remembered the little dates they went on, the cute kisses they shared, every single feature about her.

light brown hair with blonde highlights always pulled into long braids on either side of her head, a few strands pulled from the braids, along with her bangs, framing her face perfectly. her thick, pink lips always seemed to be in a pout, suiting her face beautifully. a sharp jawline coming into a pointed chin. big, squishy cheeks, wide, brown, doe-like eyes. a button nose, and on the bridge, some wide-framed, marbled glasses.

to top it all off, two small moles. one just under her bottom lip right in the centre and another just above her eyebrow.

she was so perfect. her outfits always matched her body figure, a small waist, thick hips, a round ass, perfectly sculpted thighs, and a decently sized chest.

she was completely perfect

physically.

personality wise, she was always rude, cold and distant to hyunwoo. of course, in the beginning of their relationship, she was sweet, kind. as usual. and so was hyunwoo. but about a month into the small dates, quick kisses and shy cuddling, she began to crave more from hyunwoo.

"oppa~" she smiled innocently, running her hand up hyunwoo's bicep. "let's do something fun for once, oppa!" she squealed.

"n-no, eunlee... i told you, i'm not ready to have sex with you yet. it's too soon, i'm sorry, baby." he sighed. "please try to respect my decision."

her face turned from one of a flirtatious, suggestive expression to an angry, frustrated scowl upon her gorgeous features.

"this is- this is absurd! you never do anything with me! i'm tired of it! i just want your dick, is that too much to ask for?!" she screeched at him, her hands, adorned with multiple rings and acrylic nails, bunched into fists at her sides. she let out a frustrated growl, turning on her red bottom heals and speed-walked away.

"yes, eunlee," he mumbled, watching his love storm off, "it's too much if i'm uncomfortable."

*

his flashback ended, tears now streaming down his face. sobs left his lips, hot, fat drops wetting the bathroom floor along with his hands and his shirt. he tried to stop the loud, body-shaking cries leaving his thick lips. his eyes stung from the salty tears but he couldn't care less. he pulled his knees to his chest, crying into his hands. his back leaned against the hard walls of the bathtub, his body shaking.

"hyunwoo?" kihyun's head poked through the now-opened bathroom door. his eyes widened at the sight of hyunwoo, his eyes swollen and red, cheeks stained with streaks from the never ending waterfall of tears. "oh, hyunwoo.. come here, baby." kihyun rushed in, taking hyunwoo in his thin arms. minhyuk soon followed, holding hyunwoo's other side.

he cried the whole night, with the warm embrace of his lovers arms around him.

~£~£~£~

ohohoho im sorry don't hate me i cried when i wrote this
ㅠㅠ

it's been a WHILE. sorry guys :( i've been really busy. i wrote this really quickly and i won't be updating or writing drafts any time soon because i have finals coming up and have to study. sorry again :((

anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter! until the next one, bye!