15

//fifteen//
//kiwoohyuk special ;-)//

"where?" kihyun asked hyungwon after he had joined the older and changkyun in the hall.

"kitchen," hyungwon simply said, "we'll be outside, by the door. hurry up, please!" with that, the pink haired pushed up his glasses as he walked away with changkyun's wrist in his grip.

kihyun walked the opposite way, only a few steps, because the kitchen door was about four feet away from him. he entered, seeing hyunwoo and minhyuk sitting at the kitchen table. they were side by side, a chair pulled out — probably meant for kihyun — on the other side of the table from them.

"oh, good. you came!" hyunwoo smiled, eyes turning into little crescents.

minhyuk laughed a bit, "we'll be saying that for different reasons sooner or later," he muttered.

kihyun blushed, hearing what minhyuk said. "w-what?!" he sputtered.

"oh, nothing," minhyuk sang. kihyun pouted, while hyunwoo looked clueless. but, nonetheless, kihyun looked really cute when he pouted so hyunwoo squished his cheeks while cooing at him.

"anyway," hyunwoo stopped squishing kihyun's cheeks and started to talk. "so, minhyuk and i wanted to talk to you about something,"

kihyun nodded, gesturing for hyunwoo to continue talking.

meanwhile, hyungwon and changkyun ran outside to find jooheon. why jooheon? well, they thought that it would just be hoseok waiting for them. but in reality, jooheon and hoseok were both waiting.

their plan was for the two boys to look for jooheon, which they did, and for hyunwoo and minhyuk to distract kihyun for a while whilst hoseok and jooheon set up a little picnic behind the old tractor.

said tractor was actually taken apart, so it was a little hollow. one of the tires was gone, along with the underside of it, so it created a little cave. the wheels that had been left had dug into the dirt a little, creating a divid in the ground, perfect for the seven boys to hang out around or even in. jooheon had brought a cooler full of food, drinks and different kinds of alcohol. they had asked hyungjoong for permission to do this, and he obviously said yes. the two had planned this for a while, before hoseok had even met hyungwon, but he decided they would do it today because of the new-comers.

as jooheon placed a large, black blanket to cover the dirt on the ground, hoseok's phone buzzed. it was a text from minhyuk.

minhyuk
hey hoe, kihyun and hyunwoo are discussing the thing we talked about. changkyun texted me and asked where jooheon was. hurry tf up so i can tell them to get their asses over there. thanks xoxo luv u no homo
//seen, 1:32pm//

hoesucc
okay then. we're almost done setting up. y'all can start heading over
//seen, 1:35pm//

minihyuk
rude ass, didn't even say luv you back.
//seen, 1:40pm//

~£~£~£~

muhaha im not telling y'all what hyunwoo and minhyuk told/asked kihyun └|∵|┐

until next chapter! ♡(ू•‧̫•)