21

//twenty one//

the pair soon made it back to the site, hyungwon running in to see if his dad was still there. "dad?" he called out.

"office!" his dad's voice sounded throughout the building. hyungwon followed the echo, seeing his dad at his desk, head down, bags under his eyes.

"dad? i'm going to go home now. the others are asleep out by that tractor thingy," he muttered. "hoseok hyung will drive me home. get back home safe, okay?"

"okay. but if y'all do something unholy in my holy household i will sue you," hyungjoong grumbled.

hyungwon laughed, waving it off and running out to hide the blush on his face. he walked around the corner of the building on the left side, which is where the parking lot was located. glancing around, he spotted a silver camaro, lights beaming a bright white-yellow colour. hoseok, who was obviously in the drivers seat, revved the engine and honked the horn. his window rolled down, and he yelled out from it. "get in, baby!"

hyungwon's blush deepened as he jogged over to the shiny car. "twenty-twenty camaro?"

"you bet. newest version!" hoseok smiled proudly. he started backing up, out of the parking lot and heading into the main road. he went faster and faster, not caring about the speed limit at all. hyungwon had his window down, the wind blowing his hair all different directions but his smile was permanently painted on his face, puffing his cheeks out and making his eyes turn into crescents.

the light turned red up ahead, so hoseok slowly pressed down on the brakes, pulling the car to a stop. "that was fun," hyungwon spoke, leaning back in his seat, eyes closed. his smile was still there, his arms up with his hands behind his head.

"yeah, it was. but, tell me your street so i can take you home. and then we can sleep. and then i can take you on a date," hoseok smiled, gazing at the younger. the light turned green, letting hoseok race forwards.

hyungwon names the street and house number and hoseok pulled into the driveway once reaching the house. they both got out of the expensive car, hyungwon running up to unlock the door. once inside, hyungwon led the older into his room and plopped down on the bed.

"i'm gonna change, kay?" hyungwon didn't even wait for an answer, throwing his phone and other things he brought with him on the desk beside his huge bed and taking off his sweater. he grabbed a huge, oversized day6 t-shirt, pulling it over his head, unaware of the eyes hungrily staring at his thin body.

~£~£~£~

ooh it's getting sPiCy 🌶 hm, maybe smut after their date?🧐🤨😜

sorry i haven't updated, feeling very uninspired and unmotivated. but it's only for this book. idk why but i'll try update soon!

until next chapter!