30

//thirty//
//back to the main ship, hyungwonho!//

the two's kiss lasted for what seemed like an eternity, a shock going through both of their bodies just like the first time the two connected their lips. the kiss was long, sweet and passionate, filled with a hint of love and hidden emotions neither were ready to admit but both knew the feelings were there.

hoseok broke the kiss, keeping his eyes closed. the only sound was the heavy breaths the men let out, the cool breeze shaking the trees and the song the birds sang in the distance.

"hoseok," hyungwon broke the peaceful silence, pulling away from the older. the wind blew against hyungwon's face, tinting his nose red as he shivered, huddling into hoseok's chest.

"yes, baby?" hoseok gladly pulled the younger closer, resting his chin on hyungwon's fluffy, soft pink hair. "what's up?"

"i-i, um," the younger stuttered, burying his head further into hoseok's chest. the older let out a laugh, pulling hyungwon onto his lap.

"it's okay, baby. just tell me when you're ready,"

the younger boy took a deep breath, pulling his face from hoseok's neck to look the older in the eye. "i just..." he paused, "i just really liked this. no, i loved it. and i was just wondering what we are exactly? because people tend to leave me and i'm already too attached to you and i'm afraid you'll leave like the others," hyungwon broke eye contact, looking at his hands which rested in his lap.

hoseok moved a hand from the pink haired boy's waist, moving it to his jaw to turn his face. "well, we definitely aren't friends," he said, a serious tone in his voice. the younger let his tears fall as he looked back down. he started shaking, gasps leaving his lips as he tried to hide his sobs. hoseok pulled both of his hands up to hyungwon's face, wiping his tears away with a small smile. "don't cry, hyungwon. i don't know about you, but i definitely want to be more than friends," his smile grew wider. "i want to be boyfriends, but that's all up to you,"

hyungwon's eyes brightened, turning into small crescents as his smile grew wide. "yes! i'd love to be your boyfriend! yes!" he started bouncing up and down a little on hoseok's lap.

said male took his hands from hyungwon's face and placed them on the younger's tiny waist. "woah, there, babes," he held the boy still. "don't move like that or we'll have a problem,"

the younger smirked mischievously, connecting his lips with the older's.

"that's what i want, though, seokkie,"

~£~£~£~

woah wowidkaksakks i'm back hoes

i have other drafts saved but like at the time i'm writing this i haven't updated in a month
(ಠ,,,ಠ)

hi so i've been gone for a HELL of a long time i'm so sorry i've just been really busy and i've been really uninspired lately. i'm also *cough* working on a new book *cough* soooo :,)

i'll try update (or at least write a few more drafts) more in the next couple days but there's no promises.

also thaNKS FOR 12K READS AND 700+ VOTES UWUWUWUWUWU ILY ALL 💞💕💝💖💘💝💞💖💓💕💝💘💘💞💕💝💓💓💕💕💞💞💖

hope you enjoyed! until next chapter!💕💕