14

//fourteen//

"kihyun hyung?" hyungwon asked after sitting next to changkyun, who had his legs draped over the arm of the couch with his head on the middle cushion.

jooheon and hoseok has left about five minutes ago, changkyun and hyungwon explaining what kihyun had missed. which wasn't much, just a 'disgustingly adorable', as hyungwon called it, moment between jooheon and changkyun.

"yeah, hyungwon?" the older answered. he still looked tired, with tired eyes and a pout on his lips.

"did you happen to bring food?" hyungwon smiled sheepishly. his hyung always made the best food, whether it be something korean or something from another culture. like that one time he made a canadian recipe for 'coleslaw' whatever that was. he said he had heard the recipe from some guy named brian or something. either way, it was super good.

the older sighed, bringing him out of his trance. "no, i didn't. ask your dad if you could order something?" he questioned.

"sure, i'll go find him," the pink haired male stood from his place on the couch, leaving the room.

"hey, get tacos!" changkyun yelled after him.

hyungwon smiled a little, not responding but going down the hallway to the break room. he glanced around in there, only seeing hyunwoo, who was grabbing a frozen treat from the freezer part of the fridge.

"oh, hey hyungwon-ah," he said. his vest was almost completely off, his abs, chest and broad shoulders being shown off.

"hi, hyunwoo hyung. and don't be so formal, it makes me awkward. anyway, have you seen my dad?" hyungwon asked, stepping in the kitchen.

"ah, no. i haven't. i did see hoseok, though, and he said if i saw you to tell you to bring changkyun and that kihyun guy behind the broken down tractor in the field right about now," hyunwoo spewed out. it was a lot for hyungwon to take in. "oh, an hyungwon?"

"ah, y-yeah?" the younger inquired.

"that kihyun dude? could you bring him here before you go to the field? minhyuk and i wanna... talk," he paused. "yeah, talk to him,"

"um, sure, i guess," the pink haired male replied.

"thanks! i'll call minhyuk in! see ya later, hyungwon!" hyunwoo smiled, walking off to the kitchen table with the water and a few chunks of watermelon. hyungwon walked back to the hall, turning around and walking back to the office part of the building.

"hey, guys," he called. both changkyun and kihyun looked up from their phones. "hoseok hyung wants us to go behind the old tractor in the field behind the site,"

"why?" kihyun and changkyun asked simultaneously.

hyungwon shrugged, mumbling an 'i dunno' before grabbing a chocolate from his dads desk. "oh," he suddenly said, stopping the two from leaving. "hyunwoo and minhyuk wanna talk to you, kihyun hyung,"

~£~£~£~

oh that coleslaw recipe is actually mine :) it's been in my family for years. my grandmother passed it on to me before she had a stroke and lost her memory.