27

//twenty seven//
//finally, the date!//

the pink haired male flopped into the car, watching hoseok walk around the front of the car. to pull a little prank, hyungwon reached over just as hoseok was about to open the door and honked the horn. the older jumped, letting out a little screech.

the younger burst out laughing, his giggles filling the car. his face turned red as he laughed, his whole body shaking.

"that was so rude!" hoseok whined, closing the car door as he sat down. "and super uncalled for!" the older glared at hyungwon, who's loud cackles were slowly dying down into gasps for air.

"s-sorry, hyung," the younger then gasped. "i-i mean, sorry, hoseok," the older smiled a bit, starting the car. he rolled down the windows as he spoke, opening the sunroof, too.

"it's fine, a slip up once in a while is alright. also, it's not like i'll punish you or anything for calling me something you were literally raised to call your elders," the older pulled out of the driveway, starting down the road. "anywho, what's our destination?"

"hoseok, you're the one who has a supposed surprise," the younger ruffled his fluffy pink hair with a smile on his face.

"oh, right. okay, let's go!" the older cheered.

hoseok turned into the highway, going about twenty kilometres over the speed limit. the wind ruffled both male's hair, making them both squint to keep the dirt out of their eyes.

the chill of the wind nipped at hyungwon's face, tinting it red even though the sun was beating down against the car.

about an hour of driving later, the two reached their destination. it was an old, crumbling, two-story building made of cement. it was basically ruins, but seeing hoseok's eyes light up at the sight of the rocks made hyungwon deal with it. it was about lunch time when they arrived, and hyungwon was grateful that hoseok had decided to bring a cooler full of food and drinks.

"hey, hoseok?" the older hummed, making eye contact with hyungwon. "why'd you bring me here?"

"ah," the older smiled. "i used to come here with my mom and sister all the time. before it had crumbled, of course," the older glanced at the pile of debris that was placed a couple hundred feet away. "my mom told me that my dad took her here for their first date, and after he passed, she always took us here on weekends to make memories with us. we had him buried a few yards away from here, as well, because this place was so special to him,"

~£~£~£~

oh- sorry, a sad chapter. this will be continued into the next one or two chapters as well, and then y'all get kihyun's answer!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6.93K READS AND 400+ VOTES  I LOVE YOU ALL OWO♥️♥️♥️

until next chapter, angels!❤️