26

//twenty six//
//a lil bit of jookyun along with some of hyunwoo's past lovelife//

"hey, jooheonnie?" changkyun called, looking up from his phone. the two had decided to stay at the tractor, wanting to spend a bit of time alone before both had to go back to work.

"yeah, baby?" the older responded, turning to face changkyun.

"do you think the hyungs will get together?" changkyun asked, tilting his head like a little puppy.

jooheon smiled, laughing a little. "which hyungs, changkyun?"

"well, kihyun hyung, hyunwoo hyung and minhyuk hyung should get together. and i think that hyungwon hyung and hoseok hyung would be really cute together, too," the younger answered. "what do you think?"

"i agree with you, baby. but we'd better not interfere. remember what happened with hyunwoo hyung and eunlee noona?" the pair shuddered at the thought of eunlee.

kim eunlee, hyunwoo's ex girlfriend. the day they broke up was hard, to say the least. hyunwoo was in love with her, don't get me wrong, but she had done something no one could forgive. hyunwoo had walked in on her and her best friend having sex in his own bed. it was around four months into the relationship and he had already fallen so in love with her, spending every last penny he had on anything she had ever wanted or needed.

hyunwoo's heart could be heard as it broke, cracked and shattered into millions of tiny pieces. he had run out of the room, dropping the gift he got for eunlee in the process. the pair who had betrayed him only laughed and continued to give each other meaningless pleasure. it wasn't until later that night that eunlee regretted it, or at least, that's what she had texted hyunwoo about for the next three months.

she had found the gift in the doorway of hyunwoo's bedroom. it was a necklace made of pure gold, his and hers initials engraved on a small, diamond encrusted pendant. a note was attached to it.

the note spoke about how much hyunwoo had loved her and how much he was willing to give everything up for her. he realized months after what a horrible person she actually was, and he made himself forget she ever existed, changing his phone number and even moving houses so that she wouldn't show up late at night like she had the first few weeks it was officially called off.

everyone in the friend group, that knew of her, hated her with a burning passion that couldn't really be explained.

they all hated her for breaking the sunshine that set the mood wherever they were.

they hated her for ruining hyunwoo and shattering his heart into pieces.

they hated her. they hated kim eunlee.

~£~£~£~

wowie this got real angsty real fast guys

GUYS I CANNOT WTF 4.2k READS?? LITERALLY YESTERDAY I HAD 3.67k READS AND NOW?? IM GONNA CRYYYY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OH MY FUCK

pls don't hate me i'm sorry i love hyunwoo-

until next chapter~~!