24

//twenty four//

the two kissed for a while, only breaking apart for air. hyungwon did try and pull away but hoseok's lips chased his and pulled him back for more. the two kissed until hyungwon's phone went off, an annoying alarm playing. the younger broke the kiss to answer the phone while hoseok stretched out his stiff muscles.

"hello?" the younger spoke into the phone. loud screams of rage were heard from the speaker, making hyungwon pull it from his ear. "sorry, what? i couldn't understand you, because, oh, i don't know," he paused, ready to scream. "YOU'RE SCREAMS HAVE DEAFENED ME!"

"sorry not sorry," a voice spoke. it was kihyun, who was angry at hyungwon for leaving the five males alone, outside with no warning. "how come your dumb ass didn't tell me you'd be leaving?"

"i literally texted you, changkyun and jooheon. y'all just dumb," he sassed. he wasn't ready to converse with kihyun, he just wanted to go back to making out with the black haired boy.

speaking of - well, thinking of - said male, hyungwon glanced over to see hoseok going through his closet. the older pulled out two sweaters and two pairs of pants.

he threw a grey hoodie at hyungwon and some white jeans, while he had a blue zip-up sweater and black jeans. "put that on, baby," he mouthed. hyungwon nodded, making an excuse as to why he had to suddenly go to kihyun and hanging up the phone. he quickly put on the clothes, watching hoseok go through his vanity to find some accessories.

"ah hah!" he cheered. he held up a black choker with a moon charm hanging down, a set of earrings that connected from one piercing to another, and an extra pair of glasses hyungwon thought he had lost. the glasses were thinly framed, a diamond in either corner at the top of the black frames. "put all this on, please,"

hyungwon just did as told, thinking it was for the date that was going to happen today. they had discussed it on the ride home from the site the night before and hoseok said he had a surprise planned.

"okay, now what, hoseok?" the younger asked, glancing up. he pushed his glasses up his nose again, moving to the mirror to put on his earrings.

"now, we go to the car and i drive us somewhere very special and important to me. and after that, hopefully, we can come back here and, i don't know, hang out like a couple would possibly do?"

hyungwon laughed, ruffling his fluffy, pink hair. "sure," he said, turning to look at the older. "well? let's get going!"

~£~£~£~

oh my god a date yay

but y'all won't be getting that for a few chapters >:)

until next chapter!