01

//one//

hyungwon was sitting on his bed, a pillow resting on his thighs as he slammed the buttons on his xbox controller.

"dammit!" he yelled, watching his gta character get shot by the cops. he had almost-almost-got five stars, but no, the cops just had to pop out of no where.

"hyungwon!" his father called.

"yeah, dad!" the younger called back, pausing the now restarted game and walking downstairs. once his dad spotted him, he spoke.

"you have to come to work with me tomorrow,"

"what? why?" the twenty year old asked, confused. they had maids and butlers to take 'care' of him, he didn't need to leave the house at all.

"you'll like it, son. there's shade and there's beer, and there's sun, which you need, you casper lookin' headass," his dad laughed.

"but-" hyungwon started, flopping down on the couch. "we have maids and others who could stay here with me? plus, dad, i'm freaking twenty. i don't need a babysitter. i can take care of myself, i'm completely mature,"

his dad laughed, "yeah, sure. but really, no. you have to come with me. tell ya what, you can bring your friends with you, too. changkyun's boyfriend works for me, so you guys won't be necessarily bored,"

"fine," hyungwon agreed, running back upstairs.

the next day soon came, hyungwon being rudely awoken by his unusually loud father.

"yes, i'm up, i'm up," he groaned out.

his father left, not after yanking off the covers from hyungwon's thin body, leaving hyungwon to crawl -more like fall- out of bed to get ready.

throwing on a white sweatshirt and acid washed blue jeans, he decided to fluff up his hair rather than brushing it back like normal. he placed on his round glasses instead of putting his contacts in, seeing as he'd just be sitting in a stuffy building beside a construction site.

he walked downstairs, not forgetting his phone, earbuds and charger, grabbing a few strawberries and walking around to find his dad whilst munching on the sweet, red fruit.

finding his dad, who was at the door, he shoved his feet into some timberlands.

"alright, son, let's go then,"

and the two left their house, on their way to the construction site.

~£~£~£~

yeet that's the first chapter done!!

hope y'all liked it! until next chapter!