But looks like that didn't work as they received another slap, "Yes what?"

Jimim quickly catches up with what the older wanted to be called and yells out, "Yes daddy!"

"Good job jiminie, what about you hoseok?" Jungkook asked, messaging their already redden thighs.

"Y-Yes daddy." Hoseok weakly says, tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't know this was coming.

"God job." Jungkook smiled in satisfaction and slowly slides the dildo up jimin's ass first.

"Fuck!"

Jungkook slaps his ass, "No cursing baby understood?"

"Y-Yes daddy."

"Good." He grabbed the second dildo and slowly slides up hoseok's ass.

Hoseok moans loudly and tries getting used the plastic in his butt, wiggling around.

Jungkook slaps their ass one more time and gets off the bed, "No wiggling."

Sitting back on his chair, jungkook sets the remote on the lowest level and watches as they squirm around. Smirking, he changes it to medium.

"D-daddy p-please." Hoseok cried out, rubbing his ass against jimin's as he tried to untie the tie around his wrists.

"H-hobi... stop." Jimin said, hoseok rubbing his ass against his was not helping reduce the pain on his flushed cock. He was painfully hard.

"Be good boys for daddy and stay still yeah? I'm going to change it to the highest level and if you don't move, I'll untie you and reward you. What do you think?" Jungkook spoke thoughtfully.

Jimin and hoseok could barely stay still in medium so they doubted that but nodded anyway.

"Use you voice."

"Y-Yes daddy."

"And don't forget if you don't stay still, you'll each receive ten spanking and I won't allow you to cum for the rest of the day." With that said, Jungkook tapped the highest level on the remote and watched closely.

Jimin bit his bottom lip hard, tears of frustration leaving his eyes and tightened his grip on hoseok's hand, running his thumb over his wrist softly, silently telling him that they could do it.

Hoseok shut his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks, soaking the blindfold and squeezed back jimin's hand. Thinking about what the reward will be to distract himself.

As about ten minutes passed, Jungkook smiled proudly and shut off the remote, clapping his hands.

"Good job babies, daddy's proud of you." He said softly and untied the blindfolds and the tie, looking down at them, their eyes were red from crying and their wrists had marks on them. They looked exhausted.

He took off the dildos and pulled them into his chest, hugging them tightly as he peppered kisses on their face. "You did good sweethearts, you did really good my pretty babies. Are you ready for your reward?"

Jimin and hoseok nodded, sniffling as jungkook laid them back on the bed.

He repositioned himself in between hoseok's legs and slowly entered him, one hand jerking Jimin off.

"D-daddy..." hoseok cried out as jungkook fucked him hard, the bed hitting the wall with each thrust.

Jimin turned around and started aggressively kissing hoseok, frustrated with the ring around his cock while jungkook stroked his dick.

Jungkook snapped his hips faster and took off the cock ring from the youngest and thrusted few more times before hoseok came hard, his cum painting his face.

He quickly took out his dick before he could cum as hoseok's hole tightened around him and immediately entered jimin after.

Jimin stopped kissing hoseok at the sudden dick in his ass and started moaning, fucking himself on jungkook's cock as the older rummaged inside him.

"D-Don't sleep hoseok." Jungkook said as hoseok's eyes started closing, exhaustion taking over him. Hoseok snapped his eyes open.

"Good, watch me fuck jimin okay?" Hoseok nodded and jungkook took off the cock ring from jimin's dick and thrusted in him harder, pulling out almost all of it and plunged back hard, making jimin scream in pleasure.

"I-I'm cum-" before he could finish his sentence, jimin came all over himself and the bed, some of his cum splashing on all of their faces.

Jungkook pulled out and stroked his dick few times before he came over their bodies and collapsed beside them.

"K-kiss... dada.." hoseok mumbled sleepily.

Jungkook chuckled and pressed their lips together in a sweet slow kiss until hoseok fall asleep and turned to jimin, kissing him just as sweet.

He got off the bed and quietly went to the bathroom, cleaning himself up and came back with a wet towel.

He wiped them clean and changed the bedsheets all while trying not to wake them up and tucked them in, kissing his their cheeks softly and fall asleep.

They still had ten more hours before their flight back to Seoul.
———-
(......)

Me reading what the fuck I just wrote:

I'm sorry but I tried, it was my first time writing something like this so forgive me if it was bad

See you on the next chapter 😔