Author's Note

This story is completely original, except for the names and characters description. The songs and lyrics you may find here are mine, I decided to refrain myself from using songs by anyone else including the songs that belongs to the artists depicted as characters. Because of this I adamantly ask to every reader not to repost any of it without my permission.

Right now the story is set to be divided in 40 different chapters, which vary in length. I hope you enjoy them. Some general bullying and harassment throughout the story in general. There are some chapters you need to be careful. Chapter 12 has someone mugged, and a character scared. Chapter 33 has again harassment.

If you'd like a mark or something before everything happens let me know and I'll add one, right now there isn't.

I'll be uploading the chapters weekly, but if I see there is one chapter that reaches 10 or more views quickly I'll try to upload the next one faster.

David.

Updates

I got mugged a few days ago and my laptop got stolen, there I had already written the next ten chapters. I didn't make a back up and now will have to rewrite all the chapters again, that's why the next few updates will be rather slow. I'm truly sorry and hope you understand. - David.

Just published a new story, it would be great if you checked it out. This won't change the updates here, they will continue as schedule. - David.

Sorry for the little hiatus during the holidays. I'm back and hopefully we end this story before I need to rest again. I'm trying to get some chapters finished before hand so that if there is any trouble you still get some content, however, that usually means I post them a little faster and might get a little off schedule. I'll upload the next later on today and see if I can get on with the one I'm working on, I'm trying to not leave them too short but sometimes is hard so I'm sorry if you'd like them longer. - David.

Please be careful with today's chapter 33, it contains sensitive topic and I would like to reinstate the importance of them. It might be uncomfortable or triggering to some people. - David.

I know I haven't updated this story in almost a year, I a sorry for that. I am curious if anyone is still interested in this story and would like to know the ending since we have only about 5 full chapters + a smaller epilogue. I am currently writing the chapter I believe is the hardest one to write, and would love to hear if you do want to know this ending. - David.