"Your Excellency, I apologise," she said "but may I just go in and see him, he is my Uncle" 

He nodded.

"So, Wolf how many children, family members do you have?" Julian asked.

"I am a widower, but my wife and I had five children, three sons, and two daughters. The Governor-General here, and also one of the best Air Marshals in the RAAF before serving Her Majesty, on a higher level is my firstborn, my other two sons, excelled in their fields, one is the Police Chief in Brisbane." Wolf said.

"His boss, also my brother, my name is Alexander Logan Wolf, but my family and friends call me Aleko," the Governor-General said. "My father is a humble, wise, brave, loyal, dry detective of the city he was born in and his ancestors were born in too!"  

"So what is your plan?" Julian asked.

"Queensland needs a Governor," Alexander began. "If Emmaline were to step into the role, she would be more protected! Like I said, hidden in plain sight!"

Julian looked at Wolf, then back at Aleko.

"Think of the Doctor's position, and your name Mr Lennon, you and Emmaline could do great GREAT things for Queensland, and The White Feather Foundation!" Alexander said.

"Is it wise for the Governor of Queensland to be married before taking office?" Julian asked, grinning.

"Name your venue, Mr Lennon!" Alexander said, smiling back.

*

"Oh Kitten..." Harvey said, pacing back in forth.

"I know Uncle, but why let this get to us? Logan would never turn his back on you and betray you!" Emmaline said. "he's got a family, good for him! He's got children, one is the Governor-General, that could help Julian and I! Unlike Wolf, my so-called best friend wants me either dead, miserable, or my whole world destroyed!!"

"I'm helping you too, Kitten!" Harvey continued to repeat himself.

"Alright, Harvey William, what is this about??" She demanded. 

"I don't want to lose you, darling!" He said, looking worried, even the tears were threatening to fall.

"Why would you lose me?" She asked, "Even if I marry and spend the rest of my life with Julian, you were there for me when Mum died, and you were there for me when Dad died, Harvey, you've always been there for me! And I will always be there for you! No matter if I marry Julian and live with him, hopefully happily ever after, okay??"

He smiled and hugged her tightly. "I wish you were mine, darling, I wish you were born a Gordon!" 

"But I am a Gordon, Harvey, because of Mum and you!" She said to him.

"No, sweetheart, I wish I and Holly had been the ones to raise you, properly! We truly didn't want to hand you over to your Father when he came for you, that's why we were always so close to you while you were growing up, and Rob hated that!" Harvey opened up to his niece. "Every day that passes I never stop thinking of the coward that I..." 

"Uncle Harvey, you have been more a father to me than my own father, and you remember that!" Emmaline silenced him. "I am not a spoilt, upstart bitch because of you and Holly! Dad loved me, but he raised me, to believe I was better than everyone else! That's also why I became a Doctor, to help people that need medical care!"

"Sweetness?" Julian knocked on the door, "could you come out for a moment?"

"Later, I'll buy you a drink, and a hearty pub meal!" She said smiling, as they embraced, she kissed his cheek.