24

"so..we're together.." minho clarifies, although it's already been confirmed. jisung only pinches the boy's adorable cheeks and nods, "okay, just making sure."

"you're so cute." jisung squeals, rolling over to annoy his boyfriend. he was quite excited that he has the ability to call him that. boyfriend. "you're my cute boyfriend."

"when we first met, I never believed that you'd ever call me that." minho tells, jisung lays on his back while he's still placed on his stomach. he looks down at the boy's face, jisung only stares at him while he talks. "in this position you're very vulnerable, I could attack you with kisses any second."

"maybe that was my plan pretty boy." jisung teases and gives him a wink. minho places a soft kiss on his lips, it simply was only suppose to be one but jisung wraps his arms around his neck to keep them in place.

"you're needy."

"damn right I am." he whispers, for a second a smirk is formed on his face. he stops their session and boops minho's nose. "your needy squirrel."

minho cocks his head, "really hannie? I'm glad to hear."

__________
________
NEXT DAY

"wow! congrats guys!" felix congratulates a bit too loudly in the cafeteria, his claps created by his two hands was stopped by hyunjin. "what! aren't you gonna say something?"

"I am." he responds before looking at minho and jisung, "congrats you two, it took you long enough."

jisung snorts, "thanks. you predicated the future hwang."

"oh, I know." hyunjin only smiles from his never forgotten words, "weren't you aware that I'm psychic."

"how come you can't predict your own future then?" jisung shoots back, still needing to question about their date.

"don't need to use my powers for that, I've already predicted it." hyunjin says with a small smile, scratching his nape before eating his food. "sorry to ruin the moment but, I had a question, did you know seungmin was going to be at the café when felix and I were there?"

jisung furrows his brows, confused by the question since that was never planned. "no I didn't, was he there with hiro?"

felix nods, "hiro spotted me, they didn't say anything to hyunjin though since he was buying us coffee."

minho decides to pop into the conversation as things begin to get juicy, "how did seungmin react when you told him you were with hyunjin."

felix quickly thinks back, yet he didn't really receive a reaction, just a quiet seungmin standing next to his brother. "quiet, I think?"

the older purses his lips and nods his right after he receives the response, "well how did your date—hang out? time to together go? sorry for making that awkward."

"good." a one word answer that hyunjin states,
"we just talked, talked and of course. talked till we wanted to go home."

"so did you guys have a nice time...?" jisung questions with hesitation, squirming slightly in his chair as he's waiting for a response. "I was going to send someone else, yet I had a feeling he'd be too shy."

"who?" hyunjin immediately questions, he slightly leans in as he wonders if the boy was seungmin.

"his name's jeongin, he's a year younger. I didn't want to force him to go though since you don't know him well." jisung shortly explains, finally getting the information off his chest. "but, how has it been with you and min?"

"same old, same old." he replies with a long sigh, "I'm not expecting anything."

"you should at least try." as minho encourages him, "if you want something, your wish won't be granted because we don't have genies. you need to open your mouth and take action dummy!"

"but—"

"no buts!" jisung cuts off sternly, "if you want him! you need to tell him! who cares about rejection it is two thousand nineteen get a grip!"

"jisung—"

"go." felix encourages, his soft tone catches hyunjin's attention. "I don't understand what's going on, but go." he puts a hand on hyunjin's shoulder and nods, "I agree with them, and you should just take a risk now rather than later."

hyunjin stands from his seat, brushing his clothes as he tries to look as tidy as possible. he nods and smiles from his friends words. "o—okay..I'll go."

this book is ending soon!