03

"so you're not that mysterious hot guy who rides motorcycles, hangs out at retro restaurants and likes to take his dates out to watch the sunset?" seungmin questions sipping his apple juice, minho shakes his head.

"watching the sunset date sounds adorable, but motorcycles seem hard to drive and I've never been to a retro restaurant. been more of an aesthetic cliché café guy you know?"

"interesting." as seungmin takes one last sip till the carton is completely empty. "so like, you're a squishy uwu, rather than a rawr owo."

"w—what?"

"never mind, my english partner has been teaching me too many things. have to say, he's not the best with literature but with twitter language, to be fair he's a natural."

"seungmin, I have no idea what you're saying." minho sighs, running his fingers through his hair confused.

"sometimes I don't either. but hey, student council president here so nobody questions my claims and thoughts."

"must be nice having such a cool job. how'd you become student council president anyways?"

"I have my resources. you're a senior right? ever heard the name nakumura hiro."

"I'm unfamiliar with everyone still. the only person I practically know is you." minho states, seungmin nods his head slowly.

"well, the nakumura hiro is my stepbrother. I'm vice student council president to clear up, while he is the real deal." seungmin states proudly, "he's great vocals and can dance, so whoever snatches him will be serenaded twenty four-seven."

"that seems sweet. are you in choir too?"

seungmin nods, "yep." as he pops the 'p', "I have to get my arts credit somehow. but anyways, did you find your way to dance today?"

"I did actually, I met two boys today. it was like..yongbok and..hyun..something."

"y—yongbok!" as seungmin lets out a laugh, "he introduced himself as yongbok! oh my god that's hilarious!"

"w—what?"

"yongbok's name is felix. he's from australia and has a deep voice." seungmin explains, "if you're saying 'hyun', you're probably taking about ethereal boy hyunjin."

"yeah him! with the pink lips and eye mole. that's a really cute feature honestly." minho says with a smile, "he's adorable."

"adorable?! have you seen his other side. I am terrified."

"why?"

"him! dancing, sheesh whoever thought making the dance outfits muscle tees for boys last year would kill everyone. like I was even shook!" seungmin explains, "but no seriously, I swear those two can be uwu to owo."

"I honestly don't understand, like please help." minho whines, "I'm not with the trends so you have to explain."

"oh felix can explain to you very well. like in chemistry, he sits next to this squirrel boy named jisung and them as a duo is iconic." seungmin tells with enthusiasm, he gives a light sigh as he smiles. "maybe I should introduce you to them. well jisung since you already know the other two. the more friends the merrier right?"

minho nods, "yeah, totally."