10

after finally being freed from the situation, the next day minho had been texting jisung nonstop. which was quite confusing to the younger. how could this guy text a bazillion times and not feel bad for the multiple vibrations that jisung had felt within his sweater pocket?

the notifications that only popped up onto his screen was 'pretty boy'. yes, pretty boy, that was correct. it was pretty boy and pretty boy only. checking the multiple messages sent from minho to him, he puffs his cheeks up from some up them. from morning to now, they were popping up, flowing after another. yet, he couldn't lie, they were kinda cute.

pretty boy
have a good day sungie!
7:23 a.m

pretty boy
sungie? did you eat breakfast?
if not I can buy you some food
7:44 a.m

pretty boy
wishing that your first period goes
well!! don't stress yourself too much!!
8:03 a.m

jisung wondered why the boy cared so much. was it because he simply wanted to be friends? was he trying to be a kiss up? jisung leaves him on read and goes back to paying attention to class.

but with minho's, it's more of the opposite. he had no problem with triple or quadruple texting. he loved sending out cute messages to his friends and since him and jisung are slowly building their relationship, he felt as if it was a good start. well, in his perspective. after telling hyunjin and felix about it during dance, they had laughed about it. minho not understanding, he was later informed about how the boy wasn't much of a texter. which was understandable to why he wasn't answering and simply just reading them. so he pouts for the rest of the day, worrying that he had just messed it up big time.

after school, he is about to make his way home until he sees jisung at his locker. he's packing his stuff and since it's only him and a couple other students in the hall, he could hear the boy humming a chorus to a song. walking over to him slowly, he taps on his shoulder. the boy jumps, surprised by the feeling. "oh, it's just you." his voice is monotone.

"yeah..."

jisung is done packing up his stuff and shuts his locker. "you walking home with me or did you need to say something?"

"are you mad at me?"

jisung looks at the boy blankly, confused about the sudden question. "what?"

"you're mad at me aren't you?"

"why would I be mad at you?" jisung questions to the older boy, who's currently giving him puppy dog eyes. they aren't pleading for a certain something, but he recognizes the guilty face. "spill."

"are you annoyed of my messages? hyunjin and felix told me you're not much of a texter so it's quite obvious to why you don't answer much. are my messages irritating? should I stop? do you want me to delete your number?"

the squirrel boy blinks at him a couple times, opening his phone and going to his messaging app. he scrolls through the abundance of texts sent from minho. he had read only a few but left the others alone. "well, I'm not mad. surprisingly, not irritated. and no you don't have to stop or delete my number."

minho shrugs, "I thought you'd want me to.."

"well I don't." jisung firmly states, reassurance within his tone. "don't get so worked up about it."

"but you don't like me.."

jisung is hit with guilt himself. how could the boy just flat out say that? unsure of what to say, he had to think fast. as a whole, minho was an okay guy. but his looks were out of this world, a boy who was way too handsome to handle. not straight with his own thoughts about minho, he gives him a little smile to make him feel better. he whispers, truthfulness within his voice, "a boy can change."