04

"I swear to the love of day-six he's a really nice guy! I met him in the library, kinda lied of reading a poetry book I praise but it's alright! he's a good dude!" seungmin tells to the three other boys, jisung shrugs his shoulders to both hyunjin and felix.

"so he's in our grade right?" felix questions, "I mean lower classmen are cool but is this why you've been missing for the past lunches?"

"actually I've been missing lunches due to helping hiro hyung with some paper work and of course getting to know the guy. he's a cutie uwu rather than a rawr owo." seungmin explains to them, but hyunjin raises a brow.

"I thought it was a squishy uwu?" hyunjin questions towards the boy, but seungmin shrugs and brushes the comment off.

"I mean it's the same thing. squishy and cute, both are a win. and I'm both so I'm a win." seungmin then runs his fingers through his hair, jisung gags from the action while the other two boys sigh. "anyways, I told him to meet us in front of the student council room."

"oh we're in eating in the student council room, sweet. never been in there but sure have been sent to the principal's office a shit load of times!" felix says with excitement, hyunjin snorts. the memories of felix's dumb actions replayed in his mind.

"oh, there he is!" seungmin then points to the brunette who's eyes are glued onto his phone. "minho hyung! look I brought my weird friends, the scary muscle tee guy and the iconic dumb duo!"

minho looks up, watching seungmin run towards him to give him a bear hug. minho wraps his arms around him to return the hug and smiles. "well hello to you too seungmin."

"I bet you know felix and hyunjin. but this squirrel boy is jisung, he's the other half of felix's and his shared braincell." seungmin explains, felix nods his head vigorously from the comment.

"nice to meet you jisung, I'm minho the new student. I'm a senior! if you like you can call me hyung but whatever is fine."

jisung rolls his eyes, pretty boy. "nice to meet you.."

minho smiles, impulsively the words slip from his mouth. "y—you're really cute. I like your cheeks."

jisung's eyes widen, he scratches his neck from the awkwardness. he then looks away, "thanks..."

minho blinks a couple times, "s—sorry! I just like pointing out people's cute features. your cheeks are one of them."

"oh, oh oh! me next!" felix squeals, jumping up and down.

"oh, you're easy felix. the freckles are everything." minho tells without any hesitation, "and hyunjin your eye mole stands out to me the most."

"thanks that's really—" hyunjin tries to speak, until jisung cuts him off.

"yeah, yeah we get it. now can we just eat? I'm starving." jisung questions with sass.

seungmin sighs, "jisung is just hungry, don't worry about him."

"oh of course, I hope we can be good friends jisung." as minho sticks out his hand for the boy to shake. but jisung walks past him and goes for the door instead.

"I'm starving, I didn't want to repeat myself."

as the door closes, minho looks to the three other boys. "did I do something wrong? was the cheeks thing too much?"

"he's always like this when it comes to new guys." felix admits, "it's really silly but, jisung hates—"

"hot guys."