defeated by cookie

Start from the beginning

Pyrrha: so...Weiss...how did you and Jade get together? I never actually- well I want to hear it from you.

Weiss: it was during that weird snowfall not long ago. We were sitting on a rooftop and the atmosphere was just perfect.

She smiles.

Weiss: it brought me up there after we had saved some kid from getting bullied and he asked me out. That was after I threw him over my shoulder and pretended to say no. Which was the best move at first, I think I might have stolen a few years off of his lifetime........Something has been bothering me- no you don't need to worry about that.

Pyrrha: no it's fine, we're friends. Go ahead and tell me?

Weiss looks at Pyrrha's smiling face and wanted to say something but her problem directly involved her.

Weiss: no it's really nothing. I was just going to say something about...Jade. But you already knew about it.

Pyrrha raises an eyebrow but decided not to question Weiss's obvious lie. 

Pyrrha: okay, but we really should head back to beacon. Our teams must be worried for us and Jade every though they don't know what's happening to him.

Weiss nods and quickly got up and left Leaving Pyrrha. After a minute Lily then walks out the back wearing a doctors outfit.

Lily: I am now a certified doctor. Help, wait? Where's Weiss?

She walks up to Pyrrha and puts her hands in her pockets.

Pyrrha: she left not too long ago. She seemed like she was in a hurry and left. I was about to leave until you came back out.

Lily: well, come on. You can come on and see him. He'll be staying until tomorrow afternoon as I said before.

Pyrrha: wait, come on?

Lily: come on, he can have visitors now.

Pyrrha: really!

She puts on a smile and stands up towering over Lily just a bit.

Pyrrha: I mean...okay. Let's go.

She waits for Lily to walk. She eventually does but Lily was never very fast at walking.

Lily: his throat may have closed up and he may have choked to death if I never showed up, but he's in pretty good spirit anyway. Good thing I always keep one of his pens on me. I'll be giving one to you also. You two seem to always be together.

They keep walking passing a few room and other patients. They do arrive at his room to see him sitting up straight in a hospital bed.

Jade: can't I go home? I'm fine. My throats a bit itchy but that's about it.

Lily just stares at him.

Jade: okay fine...it is still a little hard to breathe. Just a tiny bit.

Lily: and that's why he can't go home yet or to beacon. Knowing you, you probably aren't going home tonight either so there's a blanket in the chair over there. I'll see you tomorrow, goodbye and goodnight.

She left the room but ends up running as another doctor tried to talk to her.

Pyrrha: she's not wrong, I'm not leaving.

Jade: I guessed as much from you. Come and take a seat.

He shot a web to a chair and pulled it towards him. It stops at the side of his bed and she sat down.

Pyrrha: so how have you been these last few hours?

Jade: mostly fine. Been stuck in a hospital bed for the longest time. The great Spider-Man defeated from nuts in a cookie! I can imagine it now if that were to happen if I was in my suit.

Pyrrha laughs a bit at his little joke.

Pyrrha: well, I'm glad your okay. I don't know what I would have done if you died. Especially right in front of my eyes....

Jade: no way. I'm not going down that easy!

Pyrrha: well that surely wasn't what you were saying earlier today.

He frowns and looked to the smirking girl.

Jade: your kicking me while I'm down.

Pyrrha: most definitely.

Jade: I feel like you would be sadistic in bed.

Pyrrha: hmm, maybe? I mean no!

She blushed and looked away from Jade.

Jade: anyway, we should probably get to sleep? Where are you gonna sleep, since your so convicted on staying.

Pyrrha: I'll sleep...right here.

She awkwardly motions to the chair she was sitting in.

Jade: how about no?

He gets up from his bed and shot a few webs around the room making the shape of an x with two extra lines through the side and top. He got lays down on it and Pyrrha just stares at this creation.

Pyrrha: is this safe?

Jade: probably not. But when do I ever do anything that's safe?

Pyrrha: that...that is very true....I guess I'll sleep in the bed then.

She get up from the chair and got in the bed then stared at Jade who was laying on his webs.

Jade: see I'm fine.

Pyrrha: if you say so....

End of chapter 6 volume 2