"Us breaking up is what was for the best and I needed it. As much as it hurt and trust me it hurt like hell I needed to go through it to realize who I actually am. I loved and still love you with everything in me, but I realized that the most selfish thing I could do was to go into a relationship broken and expect you to fix me. I can't be friends and look at you everyday and want to kiss you. I can't look at you everyday and hear you call me a friend. It's not on you to sort out the mess I made and I'm not in the place to be around you and be okay and still have the responsibility of fixing my shit.. I need to figure this out on my own, Z. I'm sorry."

I got up off the curb and walked to the door.

"Nessa."

I opened the door and walked past the boys and Kayla and walked to Zara.

"I'm really sorry about all of this, but uhm.. can we talk tomorrow? I gotta get out of here."

"Sure, of course."

I grabbed my bag and phone and turned around and walked to the door. I walked to the boys and saw Z open the door.

"Kayla, I'll call you later."

I walked to the door and brushed past Z.

"Nessa."-Z

I walked outside to my car and got in and let out a deep breath.

ZION'S POV

I heard the door shut behind me and let out a sigh. 

"Is she okay?"-Kayla

"I think."

"What did you say?"-Nick

"That I just wanted to talk and I missed us being friends."

"What did she say?"-Edwin

"She said she can't be around me everyday and only be a friend."

They guys and Kayla looked at each other.

"She said she had to figure it out on her own."

"Well, what did you tell her?"-Brandon

"I let her go figure it out on her own."

"Z..."-Austin

"We should start rehearsing."

I walked over and got ready to rehearse.

"I'm gonna see if she's okay...make sure he's okay."-Kayla

"We will."-Austin

Kayla kissed Austin and walked out the doors.

VANESSA'S POV

I drove home and turned on the radio to clear my head. I turned radio stations and then stopped after I recognized a song playing. I heard the start of Gone 2 Long and just sat there and listened. I heard Z and felt the tears form in my eyes.  I blinked them away and focused on driving. I pulled into my driveway and got out and walked inside. I set down my keys and walked into my room. I sat down on my bed and let out a deep breath. I crawled under my covers and went to my camera roll. I started scrolling through old photos of Z that I had.

 I started scrolling through old photos of Z that I had