9. Travel Finds

Começar do início

Boo asked.

The jerk's really perceptive.

"I'm running late! See you around brother!"

I said and made my way to the washing area not minding Boo who was shouting behind me.

"Jerk! We got class together and we still have about half an hour! Hey! Earth, you jerk!"

Ten minutes after, I was at the engineering building.

I didn't even know why I was there. Not even sure if P'Podd was there or how and what should I say if I ever saw him there.

I just learned that he had moved out of Mik's place and had  been staying in an apartment for about a week now.

I sat on one of the benches there, trying to decide what to do if ever P'Podd came around when somebody called me.

"N'Earth?"

I turned and saw P'Mik.

"P..."

I waidd and smiled at him.

"What brought you here?"

I blinked at P'Mik.

"Uhm, yeah, I, well, I was just waiting for someone."

I wasn't lying though.

"Oh, of course. A girl, right? Of course it's a girl, you can't possibly be waiting for your bestfriend since he's not here right now."

I furrowed my brows at P'Mik.

"Where's P'Podd!?!"

I might have asked a little too loudly.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? He's at Mink-ay Cove with Tol right now."

Tol.

Seriously!

Again?

"I mean, he's with Tol and some other sophomores for a subject orientation. Our professor asked Podd and I and three other seniors to do a lecture there. I was actually on my way."

To add to the long list of things I was confused about, I didn't know why I asked P'Mik if I could tag along that I was already sitting beside him on the passenger seat as we ventured on an hour drive north, leaving three more classes and my car at the parking lot at the university.

I just texted Boo to cover up for me for the day and lied about not feeling well.

I got a middle finger emoji as a reply and I knew I was saved.

"I'm surprised you didn't know about this trip."

P'Mik asked after a while.

"Yeah, uhm, P'Podd was busy so it might have slipped his mind.I was busy too and stressed out so yeah."

I saw him nodded.

"Well, you're in luck, we've scheduled the get together tonight, you can relax and kick the stress out."

I smiled.

Not really sure if I could.

Not until I could see P'Podd.

I passed out with that thought and woke up to P'Mik calling me out.

It checked on my phone and saw that it was almost twelve noon.

"Let's go. They're on annex B!"

I nodded at P'Mik and tailed him inside the training resort.

We turned to a corner and saw the Annex B sign with a bunch of people in their sports wear scramming for food.

P'Mik was already busy greeting the students while my eyes were busy tracking for someone.

It didn't take long before I saw him in a corner. I chicken wing was directed at his mouth and he was laughing I didn't know why I suddenly felt annoyed at the scene.

I walked towards where P'Podd and Tol acting as if they're the only people in the world with no concrete plan on what to do or say.

The hell!

P'Podd is supposed to be in love with me!

I stood  behind the two who were still engrossed with their feeding scene for a while already that I was too close to banging their heads.

I was annoyed.

That I knew.

And I didn't mean to but I might have made the entire hall knew too when my booming voice stopped everyone on track as I called out.

"Podd!"

A/N

Hey PoddEarth lovelies!

Yeah, I'm starting with the development because I feel very strongly that it's about time.😅

Also, this one gave me another #wattys2019 invite even if it only has 9 chapters up, so yeah, thank you and will try to finish this one within the month. ☺

I'm eyeing 20 chapters the most and planned to really stick on it. 🙏😇

Laters. 😘

S5m💙