Chapter Seventeen - Hellfire

En başından başla

     "Oh lovely, we would stop for Sarah Good, but your friend wants to summon hellfire and we want to laugh at her failure." One of the witches answered and I looked at Sabrina who had a scared expression on her face. 'I can't do it.' She mouthed as my heart pounded. I have to do it then, or we both die.

     "You won't be laughing for long. I, Lucresia Good, direct descendant of Sarah Good, Child of Night, call forth fire from the pit!" I shouted stretching my hands towards them and closing my eyes. Suddenly I felt full heat and I opened my hand to see an actual inferno in front of me.

     I took deep breaths as the fire consumed the witches

     I took deep breaths as the fire consumed the witches. Releasing their anger and hopefully leaving Greendale alone. I lowered my arm and watched everything burn. I took deep breaths as I was engulfed in a hug by Sabrina. I hugged her back tightly and noticed she was crying. Thank god we were alive.

     "Why are you crying? It's done!" I exclaimed as she released me and wiped her tears and nodded with a sad expression on her face. How can she be sad when we just saved the entire town?

     "I couldn't do it. I'm not as powerful as I claim. I can't summon hellfire. Thank you Lucresia." She said in a state of shock as I looked at the scene before me. I just summoned fucking hellfire as if it was an easy spell.

     "It's okay, Sabrina! It's still over, let's go." I said turning around ready to head back to the academy but something didn't let me. Why am I so powerful? How could I fucking summon hellfire?

     As I walked away from the hanging tree I felt that everything had just changed in that moment when I summoned the hellfire. I feel different, I feel like I am the most powerful witch in the coven. I feel as if Greendale is mine.

     When I got to my house my whole family was waiting for me, Nick included

     When I got to my house my whole family was waiting for me, Nick included. I softly glared at him for the way he disappeared on me, and then smiled softly to my family. My father stepped towards me followed by my mom.

     "Lucresia, do you know how reckless you were tonight? How dare you go out there while the Angel of Death was galloping around?" My father scolded me as I laughed. Everyone looked at me in confusion as I doubled over laughing.

     "I just summoned hellfire... I'm good." I said walking past them and going up to my room. I heard my mom gasp behind me and my dad questioning me. I entered my room and sat down on my bed happily. Nick entered a bit after that and sat down next to me.

     "What is going on?" He asked with a worried expression on his face. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Why does he care?

     "Why do you care?" I asked as he looked down at his feet. "It's not like you were here, right babe?" I asked him as he looked at me with sorry written on his face.

     "I was teleported by Sabrina, so I could help her protect Harvey." He whispered as my blood boiled inside me. Burning red is all I see. I stood up harshly and paced around the room. Nick stood up after me "Baby..." He whispered as I turned around harshly.

     "Stop!" I yelled as he froze in place because of me

     "Stop!" I yelled as he froze in place because of me. I suddenly realized how mad I was and started taking deep breaths. I kept breathing hard and sat down on my bed. I can't breath.

     "Lucresia, what's wrong?" Nick rushed to my side as I grabbed his hand and kept searching for my breath. Nick kept talking to me but I couldn't hear him. He sounded far away from me.

"Lucresia?"

"Honey?"

"Luce, talk to us!"

     I could see them but I couldn't hear them, I just couldn't move right. I looked for Nick and grabbed his hand with all the strength I had inside me. He was by my side but he felt so far away. I closed my eyes tightly as they kept calling my name.

Come on Lucresia, speak.

     I can't find my words. My mom was crying next to me and my sister seemed to be shaking and asking my dad what was wrong. My dad was chanting a spell but when my eyes fell on Nick, my heart broke. He was crying and I couldn't do anything. What is happening?

***

UPDATE! Double update todayyyy, woop woop. I just needed my hellfire chapter out because it is a TURNING point in this story and Im so happyyy.

Thank you for reading x