Tequila shots always end one of two ways

The sun shining through the shutters of Lauren’s bedroom window, illuminated Camila’s face which woke the Cuban beauty.

Her eyes adjusted to the light, and the unfamiliar surrounding began to weigh down on her.

She briefly wondered if she had gotten drunk, and went home with someone, noticing the arm draped around her, that option seemed entirely plausible.

But it was only a few moments before the events of last night flooded Camila’s mind, and she smiled as she realised it was Lauren’s arm around her waist, snuggling the Cuban girl closer to her.

Camila smiled, and contemplated just laying in this position all day but the clock on the wall caught her eye, and ricocheted it’s way through that plan.

However, Camila felt Lauren stir and was slightly relieved that she didn’t have to choose between laying in Lauren’s warm embrace, and getting up and running the errands that she needed to do.

“Sorry” Lauren said quietly, before quickly retracting her arm from around the waist of the girl sleeping next to her.

Camila smirked, she could only picture the look on Lauren’s face right now. Camila turned around to look into those beautiful emerald eyes that she was transfixed by so much.

Their noses were mere millimetres apart, and each woman could feel the breath of the other on their face.

“I wasn’t complaining” Camila whispered, not breaking eye contact once and Lauren’s butterflies were threatening to break free of the latino’s stomach.

Silence filled the room as neither girl budged from the staring contest happening between the two of them.

“How is it possible for someone to not have horrid morning breath? What are you? Some kind of perfect freak of nature?” Lauren observed quietly, her voice just above a whisper.

Camila had to contain her laughter at the odd question, because she observed the seriousness of Lauren’s expression.

“Well, that’s the most backwards compliment I’ve ever received…but i’ll take what I can get from you.” Camila said, as she chuckled.

Lauren’s expression turned from confusion to amusement, as she went back over what she said in her mind, and a smile played on her full lips, and she chuckled.

“You do that” Lauren answered, responding to Camila’s statement that she will take what she can get.

“Oh, I will. Well I better get going, I have errands to run. Are you working tonight?” Camila replied with a glowing smile.

“Nope, a night off…finally!” Lauren explained happily. She couldn’t help but relish in the fact that she at no point today, had to get up and get ready for work.

“What about you?” she enquired, to be polite.

“What a coincidence, me too!” Camila replied.

“Oh really? Lucky us then” Lauren replied, not really thinking too much into it.

Camila’s smile faltered, noticing that Lauren wasn’t really getting her suggestive tone, she rolled her eyes, and decided to just bite the bullet and take control herself.