5.) I'm a lottle drunk and I Need You

A/N: this whole chapter is basically SMUT

IF you're into that, then read on
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️❤️

Freddie and I drunkly stumble our way into the hotel lobby, after a long night out with our bands. Luckily, the liquor in our bodies helped to ease the weird tension between us. I think our friendship is starting to take shape as we sway arm in arm, while singing random songs at the top of our lungs.

Match maker
Match maker
Make me a match
Find me a find
Catch me a catch

As I fiddle my fingers through my purse, Freddie tries his best attempt at cartwheels down the hallway.

"Ooh, my head," Freddie's long legs sway his way back towards my now open door. He grabs the side of his head and falls backwards into my bed.

"No, shit, you twat. You can't just spin around all nilly nilly with how much alcohol you've poured down your gullet tonight," I chuckle at him as he now rubs his stomach and shines through a wave of nausea.

"Nilly Nilly?," he scoffs. "I think I'm going to be sick..," he drawls our his words and rolls from side to side on the bed with both hands on his stomach.

"Not on my bed, you're not! Get off!," I grab onto one of his hands and try to pull him up off the bed, but in my tipsy state, I stumble and land directly on top of him.

"Hello," his head pops up from the bed and he smirks at me lying on his chest.

I scramble my way off of him and walk to the other side of the bed while throwing my clothing to the floor. In just my bra and underwear, I fall on the bed next to Freddie, closing my eyes as I sink into the mattress.

"Ah...that's better," I breathe out and pull the blanket around myself. "Are you staying here or do you need me to call someone to get you to your room?," I mumble.

When he doesn't respond, I open my eyes and squint at him through the darkness. Neither one of us had bothered to flick on a light switch.

"Freddie? Are you sleeping?,"

"Mmmm," is all he replies. As my eyes adjust I can see him with his head turned, staring at me.

"You're really very beautiful, you know...," i furrow my brows at him in confusion. I didn't think he was so drunk to find me attractive. I shake my head at the thought, but the action makes me dizzy. He can call me beautiful without being attracted to me.

"Yeah?," I quip "well, so are you.,"

It's the truth, I admit. If he wasn't so openly gay, I would've shot my shot along time ago.

"Hmmm?," He hums in a low tremble from his throat.

I feel him shift on the mattress and his arm touches my side. His fingers try to dig underneath me, but I stay still. He's probably just trying to get comfortable.

"Come here...," the mellow husk in his voice makes him sound so dreamy.

What am I saying?

I roll into his stretched out arm, but turn the other direction, so that my back is to him. I didn't expect for him to wrap his other arm around my middle and tug me closer.