8.) Snakes in Your Eyes

A/N:

Warning: Steamy smut ahead-

Freddie:

I want to tear her from the inside out. I pick her up as I finally reach the edge of the river, I lift her by her slippery thighs until she is wrapped around me.

Carrying her to the edge of the grass, she lies back with her legs open, waiting for me. Her pussy looks as juicy as I remember from that last drunken night when I coward away from her. Not anymore.

I've been craving her plump peach ever since- even in my dreams she makes my dick as hard as a steel rod, dripping at my tip, my urges need to be met.

I crawl on top of her, the glistening of her skin caused by the dip in the river makes her look like a dream. I use my fingers to remove the strand of hair that sticks to her face, marveling at how radiant she is. No person before her has made my pulse as rapid as this. Her hand presses against my chest just as I reach down to direct my cock into her opening.

My eyes shoot back up to hers, she looks scared but at the same time her eyes are brazen with a need as deep as mine. Just by glancing into them, her darkened pools could very well turn me to stone; A sense of wanting her acceptance takes me over. Never mind my pulsing hot tingles, I have to make sure she wants this, too.

"Are...are you sure, Lily?," She has my full attention even though I can feel the urgent twitches of my staff.

She pulls me down by my neck until her full, breasts are against my chest and we are locked together by our lips. I inhale into the kiss; she's caught me off guard in more ways than this.

Reaching my hand between her thighs, I let my fingers slide down her slippery slope. I use her wetness to lube my engorged head before I slowly begin to push my entirety inside of her. Our lips part, only the bruised bottom lips of our mouths touching, as we both gasp at the pressure.

She is so tight, so warm and in this moment- all mine.

____________________________

Li

I have to keep a clear head about this. We are sex- crazed rock stars- nothing more. This means nothing. It doesn't even matter.

These are the thoughts I try to syringe into my mind as Freddie's moist body lay on top of mine. All that protects us from the earth is my pile of clothing. We are on the bank of the river and oddly enough- he's being very gentle.

That's not to say that our tongues stop short of passion. No- it's almost as if the smog has surrounded us in a tranquil world all of our own. His moans are breathless and our soft whimpers fall into each other's mouths through our kisses as he pushes in and out of me. I hold him, but not too tight.

My hand is on his shoulder, the other is wrapped loosely around his neck and our lips work with a fever that makes my nipples as hard as ice. His slow strokes make me release a flow that the river would envy, every time his tip punctures my gspot.

"Lily...," the way he breathes my name. I could play the record of his choked moans on repeat in my mind, forever.

His large hand can cover my entire thigh, which he grips in his firm grasp and he hikes my leg around his waist. I hold onto his back for dear life as his thrusts could give me a sheer heart attack at any moment now. He uses his elbows to prop himself up a bit to look down at me.

His eyes show worry and I get the sense that in this moment he is letting his guard down. He looks so vulnerable and delicate. His lips suction my perky nipples into his warm watering mouth. The swirling of his tongue swivels around my raised nubs and the slight breeze touches the moisture making me moan between gasps of ecstasy.