The Truth 1.0

A/N: Brace yourself.

Jin's Pov:

I didn't see Taehyung for the remainder of the day. All I heard from down the hall while I was in the office was things being smashed and thrown. I had tried going by his office once, but he had locked the door and wouldn't answer me.

I don't get why he's behaving like that or why he's so angry. He even said himself he would prefer for us not to have kids until after marriage. He also didn't ask me my views on having kids; he only assumed I wanted, which is wrong on his part.

I was sitting in my living room waiting for Jimin to come back from the kitchen with wine. As soon as I had got home, I called him and told him to come over. Surprisingly he wasn't at my place like he usually was. I'm guessing whoever he was dating was keeping him busy. I'm happy for him. He deserves it. He's even glowing more lately.

"So, what exactly happened?" Jimin asked, setting our glasses down on the table before us.

I sigh deeply and explained everything to him, not leaving out anything.

Jimin stayed silent the entire time, chewing on the inside of his cheeks. He usually did this when he doesn't agree with something and don't know how to say it. I know him by now. We have been friends for years.

"It's okay, you can tell me. Was I wrong?" I asked him already sensing he was going to take Taehyung's side. He kind of always did, anyway.

"Jin, you know I love you, right? I don't think you are wrong for being on birth control; there's nothing wrong with that. However, I think you are being selfish with everything when it comes to Taehyung. You are selfish with your feelings; you are selfish for not telling him that you were on birth control before now..." I immediately cut him off

"But he's wrong for assuming I want kids."

Jimin shakes his head. "Agreed, but don't you think it's time you stop trying to justify everything? He might have been wrong to assume you wanted kids, but what have you done to let him know you don't or that you are not ready? You allowed him to mark you Jin that's as fucking serious as it gets. He's your Alpha, being on birth control is something you should've communicated to him. You are fully aware of what you were doing when you went on it. Stop being so selfish! Stop thinking you need to be this tough person. You have scars; I get it. For fuck-sakes Jin, we all do. Not once have you sat Taehyung down and shared with him what you are feeling or why you are the way you are."

"I am not ready! Okay!" I yelled at him.

"That's fine. But if you knew that you shouldn't have allowed him to mark you. If you knew you could not share your deepest darkest secrets with him, you should not have allowed him to claim you. You are now bonded with him. He's expecting you to trust him. I can get why he's mad at you right now. You broke his trust. His mate. That's like betrayal Jin. I don't care how you look at it, it is. Again, don't misunderstand me, I am not saying it's wrong for you to be on birth control, what I am saying is you should've communicated this with him. Stop thinking about you and your pain alone, start thinking about his too. It's your same selfish reason and decisions that cause you to lose Jungkook and your baby together. Don't forget that."

No, he didn't. No, he did not. My chest tightened. "Get out, Get the hell out of my house. How could you! How dare you say something like that. I hate you! I fucking hate you." How could he say that?

The tears were flowing uncontrollably. I wanted him out.

"I'll go Jin, you can hate me, but it's the truth, and we both know. Hence the reason why you can't move forward. All you had to do was let him mate you back then, but no, you were selfish. If you had allowed him to, you would've been protected by his scent. Another Alpha would not have had the opportunity to rape you. Jungkook would've been alive and so would your baby, but you were selfish then and you are selfish now. Which caused him to risked his own life for yours. Had you been honest with him then too, things wouldn't have turned out like they did."

I blocked his words out as I brought my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth. Why was he doing this to me? Jimin was my best friend. Why was he saying this?

"I'll go. Face reality. Wake up. Tell Taehyung the truth. When you are ready to hear about my life and why I keep sleeping in your apartment. I'll share it with you. I'm tired of this being all about you. I love you, dearly, but my Seokjin, you need to wake up.

*********
Jimin's Pov:

As soon as I got out of Jin's apartment. I fell to the floor. He hates me; he's never going to forgive me. Oh my god, what did I do? It pained me to see him like that. I don't know why I said what I said.

I quickly dialed Taehyung's number. He doesn't answer on the first or the second try but does the third time.

"Hello, who's this?" His voice sounds broken.

"It's Jimin. Seokjin needs you. Please hurry, I'll text you the code to his apartment." Before he could respond, I hung up.

I picked myself up from the floor and made my way to my car. As soon as I got in, I screamed out. I hurt my best friend. He hates me. But he's so stubborn, and I don't want to see him losing anyone else in his life. He's hurting, and Taehyung truly loves him, I want him to be honest with him. Stop living life so cold and embrace the good. That's all I want for him. I want him to be happy again. Was I so wrong for wanting that?