That Look.

"What's with that look?" He asked me his eyes not once leaving mines
"What look?"
"Seokjin, don't pretend with me."
"I'm not pretending; don't know what look you are referring to," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Seokjin" his tone was commanding as he called my name.
"Y-Yes" ugh, I hated being an Omega. As much as I fought not to submit, my Omega always betrayed me.
"What's with that look?" He asked me again
"And I asked you what look?" I could tell he was losing his patience with me as squeeze the bridge of his nose and sigh.
"The mischievous smile on your face, what's with it? Why do you have it?" He growls like a damn dog. Not sure if omegas found these things like this smexy, I just found it controlling.

I guess if he wanted to know what's with the look, so better I tell him.
"Well, you said if I allow anyone to touch me, blah blah...yadda yadda. You'd kill me." I finally told him
He looks at me, confused. "Okay, but how does not correlate with the expression you have." He asks. Slow are we.
"I just found it funny! Like you can kill me now." I told him shrugging my shoulders.
"And why would I do that?" Okay. Is it me or is this alpha slow?
"Because been there, done that. I've been fucked by many...." he cuts me off. His eyes were getting dark as they bore through my own, "Seokjin, stop." I shifted my eyes from his and look down to sees his fist clenched together. Dude had anger issues.
"Why! You were the one who started it. Talking about you own me and shit. I want to be transparent and let you know I've been owned many times in many different ways." His expression went completely blank. Did I push too far?

I didn't have time to comprehend what happened next. He grabbed me by my throat, and the next thing I knew my body was slammed down on the conference table. Ouch! "Fuck! You could've been a bit more gentle." I cried out.
"Why are you like this?!" He growled in frustration. "It's fine, though. It'll surely make things a lot more interesting." He said with a sinister smirk on his face. I did not like that look. Fuck! I screamed internally. I think I met my match.

"Omega, there's so much I'll have to teach you." He says, glaring down at me. His hand never leaving my throat.

"Then teach me, Senpai," I told him, licking my lips. His eyes widened at my words and turned dark at my action. If he'd fuck with me, I'd fuck with him too. Omega or not, I wasn't going to be somebodies bitch.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed out as he cups my member in my pants. Squeezing it hard. "Seokjin. Stop. Stop testing me. I will flip you over this table and fuck you so hard, then knot you and claim you without your permission." I squirmed beneath him as his grip only tightens the more he spoke. "I don't know the other Alphas you've been with. Don't care to know. Fucking hate the idea that you've been touched already."  He whispered in my ears. My Omega was submitting to him, and I hated it as I moaned out loud.

Then I felt his mouth on my neck as he sucked on it. "You know I could mark you now; I could mark you without even fucking you. Did you know that? You are mine. Mine Seokjin." He demanded.

He wasn't lying; I could feel it. My omega knew it. His scent, everything about him screamed out to my Omega that I was his, but I couldn't admit that. I needed my independence. He'd control me and have total and complete dominance over me.

"Answer me, Seokjin. Who do you belong to?" He asks me, still nibbling on my neck.

"Myself," I said, letting out a moan. Bad idea.

He rose up from against my neck and gripped my chin, turning my face so that my eyes met his. His face itches closer to mine. His eyes blazed with anger. "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO!" He roared.

"Y-you" I choked out

"Now repeat it!"

"I b-b-belong to you." I stuttered as I began to lose all control of my senses. My omega completely taking over.

"You, who? Who is you?" He demands for a more direct answer.

"Y-you my Alpha. Sir. Kim Taehyung." I let out in a whimper.

"Yes, yes you do! And don't you forget it." He commanded with a smirk. I wanted to smack it right off is face. "Remember Seokjin, the more resistance you put up the more pain you bring onto yourself. I've no problem with punishing you. However, I rather not. You are too gorgeous to have scars. But! I will imprint my name on you if I have to, just so you get it. Starting from today, you will accompany me wherever I request you to and report whenever I call you.  You'll act as though you are my personal assistant. Doing whatever I want, whenever I want it." And with that his lips came crashing down on my own.