Reasoning

It was a waste explaining things to Jimin; he had taken Taehyung side and said I was wrong. Which I agree on the fact me calling out Jungkook name wasn't right. I don't even know why I did that, not to mention Jungkook of all people. However, I am not wrong with anything else. Taehyung had invaded my home. I don't care if he owned the building or Jimin allowed him in. I, Kim Seokjin, did not approve of his visit, nor did I give him consent to visit my home. He came here unannounced and uninvited.

Jimin seems to think I started things when I responded to the text the way I did. Especially considering "I knew" how Taehyung felt towards me. Does it look like I give a shit about how he feels about me? Feelings come and go, his needed to depart asap.

"Jin, I know you like to play the tough role, but I don't think you are going to win this one. I think you need to tell him you're sorry and see how things play out. He is wrong for thinking he can control you, but that's just his Alpha instinct, besides he thinks your his omega. Everything about him is heightened when he is around you. You trigger his Alpha more than anyone else.

I must be honest too, the moment I opened the door, and I saw him, I just got a feeling, I do think he is your Alpha. However, I think you are always on edge around him, so you can't see it. You have a mission to be so independent that you are neglecting a part of you that's real, and it's that you are an omega. Unfortunately, you are meant to be submissive to your Alpha." Jimin said, trying his best to reason with me, but I did not have it. It didn't sound fair to me.

"Jimin, I respect your opinion, but being an omega does not mean I should be treated; however, he wants to treat me. What about equality? Shouldn't "my" Alpha care more about my well-being and wants to include me in decision-making matters? I have no problem being an omega; let's make that clear. However, I have a problem with being mistreated because I am an "omega" it's not fair. He might be my Alpha, but respect works both ways.

Also, I will not force myself to realize he is my Alpha. He might have figured it out, and you too, but I haven't, and therefore, I think everyone should be patient with me. If I figure it out a year later, then so be it, but I will not be forced against my will to do anything just because this fucker thinks he is my Alpha. Being submissive is not an issue; being treated like I am shit, is the issue. If he treated me like less of an Item in the beginning, then maybe I would have no problem to submit.

I will submit to an Alpha when I can trust him, as of right now. I do not believe in Taehyung or know enough about him to do so. I will give you this though, I will apologize for calling someone's name, but he too will have to do the same. He can kill me if he wants, either way, he will not win me over by being as demonic as he is right now. Y'all might have to bury me earlier than plan if that's the case."

"JIN! Can you not be so stubborn. You will have to compromise at some point." Jimin pleaded with me.

"True, but are you willing to be treated like you are an item? Is that the vision and dream you have for yourself? Do you not love yourself? Are you saying the way he talks to me, the way he shows up at my house unannounced is acceptable? Are you saying how he text me without asking me for my number is okay? Don't you see a pattern here? Is this what you are looking for in an Alpha? If that's the case, you can have him!"

Ridiculous, was he serious? Did he care about himself? I always knew Jimin self-esteem was a bit low, but I mean come on.

"Jin, no of course not. Listen, I am not going to make because of Taehyung we get in an argument, and he is not worth it. However, please give things, some thought when you calm down. He is wrong, very wrong, but you are wrong in some ways too. You angered him, knowing his temperament, it's like you were asking to be killed. I think he is overly obsessed with you and asks your parents; I think this is more the norm than it isn't.

Alpha's are extremely territorial. Give him some credit, he hasn't forced bite or made you have sex with him, that kind of says a lot. That's not the case for a lot of our omega friends. Look what they went through. If it was another Alpha and you said what you said, they might've ripped your throat out. He didn't, so give it some thought and give him some credit. He is an ass, I won't deny it, but he's not the worse. It's just you have two stubborn personalities together, which is bound to cause a war until someone decides to recede. Sadly, I think that someone will have to be you."

I let out a deep sigh after Jimin finished his speech. I am thinking that calling out of work tomorrow might be the better option to all of this.

************************

A/N:

What are your thoughts?

Do you agree with Jin or Jimin?