Bedtime Cuddles

Jin💖
_________

"Oof!"Jia exclaims as she flops onto Jin's bed. She wraps her arms around the member and Jin placed the blankets over them.
"Are you warm?"Jin asks and Jia nods in reply.
"Of course, your shoulders are comfy too!"The girl lays her head onto his broad shoulders and soon enough brought herself to sleep.
___________

Yoongi🌈

___________

"No."

"Please let me sleep here!"

"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"No."
"Yes."

Yoongi face palms at his own self and just lifts the blanket enough for you to slip right under.
"You better stay quiet.."He closes his eyes and starts to release soft snores.
Jia smiles and hugs Yoongi tightly and slips into a deep slumber.
____________

Hoseok🎉

____________

"Oppa!"Jia crashes onto his bed and snuggles into his warm blankets.
"Are you gonna cuddle with me today dongsaeng?"The girl nods and hugs Hobi tighter to prove it.
"Ok I'm gonna turn off the lights now..."Hoseok turns off the lights and hugs Jia tightly to ensure body warmth.
______________

Namjoon😘

______________

"Cuddle me you tall hooman!" Jia shouts and tackles Namjoon.
Namjoon laughs at her antics and wraps his long arms around her.
"Good night babe..."
___________

Jimin❤️

___________

"Cuddles!" Jia wraps her limbs around Jimin.
"Calm down Jia." Jimin giggles and lays both of them down onto his bed. They get comfy under the covers sharing the warmth.
"Good night!"
"Good night Jia.."
______________

Taehyung😍

______________

"Jia cuddle with me!!"Taehyung crashes onto the girl's bed and goes under her covers.
She laughs and wraps her arms around him.
"Ok...Good night oppa."
_____________

Jungkook💅🏻

_____________

"Let's cuddle tonight!" Jungkook nods and wraps his arms protectively around the small girl.
Jia of course immedietly slipped into a deep sleep while Jungkook continued to admire the small girl.

_____________