Lies?

The boys were worried.
Worried for the only female member.
She locked herself in her room for about a week already.
Why?

Her voice cracked. Not just any voice crack, it was a major one.
She's beating herself up for it.
She's been sobbing for the past week and the boys are planning to open the door already.

And that's what Namjoon exactly did. He forcefully opened the girl's door and barged into her room.

Before we get to the chase, let me tell you the story.

Its another  comeback show for their song 'Idol'. They were having a stage rehearsal and of course they had to sing live. Jia, however was coughing since morning and their manager told her to rest but she just insisted to perform.
During the rehearsal she had a small voice crack but she just shrugged it off and continued warming up her voice and coughing every 5 minutes. She went to the bathroom after gulping down 3 water bottles to soothe her throat somehow.
She calmed her nerves and went back to their waiting room.
"Ji, are you sure you want to perform today? You've been coughing all day." Jin worried about her dongsaeng but she just insisted that she should perform for ARMY.
"10 minutes guys!"Namjoon informed us all and we started to head towards the stage. The performance before them finished and they head up on stage.
They had to wait for 3-5 minutes to wait until their recorded performance was finished.
The intro of idol played and we started to dance.
(A/N she has to do the high note with Jimin)
"It's okay, nan i sungan haengbokhae" The major voice crack was clearly heard and Jia immediately reared up but continued to perform, her throat was burning and tears were threatening to fall down from her eyes. Coincidentally he earpiece fell off during the end of the performance and she heard all the people whispering and talking, she immedietly jumped into conclusions that they were taking about her voice crack. They were signaled to go backstage and she immedietly stood up and speed walked off the stage, the sadness and embarrassment caused her to burst into tears. She was comforted by her stylists and makeup artists but she was uncontrollably sobbing. The boys entered their waiting room to find Jia crying and they immediately comforted the girl but all she could think of was how much of a failure she was to ARMY's. She didn't get to do the outro/ending of the comeback show since she said she was suddenly feeling 'sick', so she waited inside their van. She cried to herself but she wiped her tears away as the boys were heading towards the van.
"It's ok Ji, your throat wasn't fine today. You could always do better, besides, ARMY's are always proud of you." Hoseok comforted her and she nods in reply.
They arrived back home and she immedietly locks herself in her room.

That's why we are here now...         "Jia!" Namjoon found the girl looking out the window of her room.
"Yes?" She looked at their leader with her bloodshot eyes, bags under her eyes, skinny body and messy appearance.
     "Jia, we are worried about you, you've been in your room for a week already!" Namjoon raised his voice slightly causing the girl to wince and look away.
"You don't have to worry about me. I have food in here anyways, and I'm sure you guys could do better without me..."She smiled bitterly and a tear dropped down.

"Ji.. we need you in our lives.."
"Tell me more lies Namjoon.."
Namjoon shrugged off the lack of honorifics and approached the girl. He hugged her, noticing how skinny she is and taking a mental note of feeding her a ton of food.
"I'm not lying Jia, I can't imagine life without you here." He pecked her forehead and she immedietly sobs into the leader's chest.
"I'm sorry."She chanted it all over again and he shushed her.

They held each other, no lies, but only love..

_________•________•__________

I hope you guys enjoyedddddd!!!!